Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: October 01, 2012, 01:19:00 PM

Ahmad Black ‏@ahmadblack35

It's ok to be fans, we NEED them. But if you wanna be negative just remember, I'm at a place u dream u were..your home watching on tv smh

https://twitter.com/ahmadblack35

---------------

For me as a fan, I wouldn't trade places with an NFL defensive back. For me, being him is not what I dream of.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 01, 2012, 01:22:39 PM

I think it's you're not your ...... and he needs to be more concerned with winning games that what the fans say after a loss

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 01, 2012, 01:24:17 PM

It's ok to be fans, we NEED them. But if you wanna be negative just remember, I'm at a place u dream u were..your home watching on tv smh

---------------

For me as a fan, I wouldn't trade places with an NFL defensive back. For me, being him is not what I dream of.
I take it you have too much time on your hand.

Also. Quoted before deletion.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 01, 2012, 01:24:50 PM

Sounds like he reads PR.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 01, 2012, 01:25:33 PM

Yup.  He is worried that fans who watched the defense get destroyed in the first half (Thanks to Freeman roasting the defense out there), and playing to lose on that last drive are saying negative things.  Uhhh....yeah.  That is what we do.  The BUcs just lost genius!

midgetcoach

Second String

#5 : October 01, 2012, 01:27:43 PM

Another kid who is more worried about getting his than winning.  Typical. 

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 01, 2012, 01:29:48 PM

More power to him.  Fans are often ridiculous. Further, maybe 90% of the men in that stadium and watching at home at one time dreamed of being a professional athlete in some sport and a huge majority of that group talk as if they know everything about what happened in the game when in reality they have no idea (because they are not playing)

Most high level athletes lie to themselves to keep confidence up, so negativity probably drives them crazy.  Also, he has always only been a winner up until the pros, so add that too. Truth is he should stay off twitter (for his own good) and not interact with fans like that, but his comment is just honest frustration.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 01, 2012, 01:33:46 PM

Having a great day for some reason
-----------

Too bad he doesn't feel as bad as I did leaving the stadium or getting up today. Guess I take this NFL stuff way too seriously. Might have to stop being a fan of the game. He feels great today, me? Not so much.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 01, 2012, 01:47:21 PM

I'm currently a student reseacher at Moffitt Cancer Center. My dream is to discover a cure for cancer, not play football. You guys are just fun to watch on Sunday. Good game last night though.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 01, 2012, 01:54:03 PM

Well stated. Thanks for what you're doing @ Moffitt.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 01, 2012, 01:56:37 PM

ahmad black is ridiculous.  you guys are just as bad though.  grown men following what he says on social media then bashing him for losing...sheesh.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 01, 2012, 01:56:57 PM

If I was an athlete making a bunch of money I would stay away from Twitter. Seems like a bunch of unnesessary drama. Dumb comment but hes a young kid. Hopefully he is humbled and thankful as he grows.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 01, 2012, 01:58:36 PM

78 percent of NFL players file for bankruptcy within five years of retirement.

I'm so jealous.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 01, 2012, 02:01:16 PM

78 percent of NFL players file for bankruptcy within five years of retirement.

I'm so jealous.

Thats because a lot of them dont learn that stuff. They ought to but they lets face it they arent the smartest cats in the world.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 01, 2012, 02:01:48 PM

the way I take it is.....Ronde needs to sit and let Black take over.  Ronde has become a liability back there.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools