Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : October 01, 2012, 02:03:09 PM

78 percent of NFL players file for bankruptcy within five years of retirement.

I'm so jealous.

Funny - was thinking the same thing. They guy just might be in the welfare line a couple of years after he's cut from the arena league.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 01, 2012, 02:32:15 PM

Black better save his money. It's a short career and a shorter lifespan in comparison to most of us. Your health is a high price to pay when few will even remember you a decade from now.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 01, 2012, 02:40:50 PM

78 percent of NFL players file for bankruptcy within five years of retirement.

I'm so jealous.

Funny - was thinking the same thing. They guy just might be in the welfare line a couple of years after he's cut from the arena league.

Yeah, but you two would have been part of the 22%, right?  I mean that is the way we all rationalize it right?

Anyway, maybe a female nurse never had aspirations to be a professional athlete but most guys, certainly when they are kids, dream of being professional athletes.  Sure, we all grow up (or most do at some time) and realize a) how difficult it is and b) that it isn't really all that BUT most professional sports fans are reliving their childhood dreams in one way or another and to deny that is  . . . well . .  absurd. Hopefully everyone on here has a better life than Ahmad Black, but right now even if he is not really he certainly feels like he is near the top of the world living a dream.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 01, 2012, 02:45:42 PM

Black better save his money. It's a short career and a shorter lifespan in comparison to most of us. Your health is a high price to pay when few will even remember you a decade from now.

He's lucky he's on the squad anyway. If I recall, he was a borderline player who nearly was on the fence and nearly cut several times. He'd be better off not tweeting and get back to studying game film.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 01, 2012, 02:58:44 PM

He's lucky he's on the squad anyway. If I recall, he was a borderline player who nearly was on the fence and nearly cut several times. He'd be better off not tweeting and get back to studying game film.

funny that his comment struck a chord with you of all people

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 01, 2012, 03:58:45 PM

LMAO..... Haters be Hatin'

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 01, 2012, 04:07:07 PM

Ahmed Black hating on fans - the very people who help pay his salary and without them he'd be homelss - not a good thing.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 01, 2012, 04:07:49 PM

LMAO..... Haters be Hatin'

True

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 01, 2012, 04:08:54 PM

Ahmed Black hating on fans - the very people who help pay his salary and without them he'd be homelss - not a good thing.

Why do you care so much? You never dreamed of being a football player obviously, right?  Shouldn't bother you at all.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 01, 2012, 04:18:56 PM

why does the guy even tweet? he just re-tweeted a fan's response to his earlier tweet

-----
ronaldo kelso ‏@ronmx999

@ahmadblack35 Hey moron, way to alienate BUC fans. Maybe if you and your buddies stepped up to the plate, there might be another W

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 01, 2012, 04:19:28 PM

who cares? its a tweet of his viewpoint. Whether you agree or not, what does it matter? what does it effect?

Now well have some idiot trying to spin this into he doesnt love football or doesnt deserve to play or that he owes the fans something or some other garbage. I like how guys arent supposed to have opinions because they play a sport. They cant voice an opinion without someone dissecting it and judging them for it.

Read the tweet and move on. Why be a vag over a single sentence on twitter over some random athlete? it has no bearing on your life. People say stuff everyday I dont agree with, maybe I should go post it on some message board somewhere.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 01, 2012, 04:23:01 PM

If Black's tweets bothers you then you need to go get treated for one of the seven deadly sins, envy, because it should me nothing to you if it is not true. I mean, seriously, what do you care what a football player thinks, especially if, as some of you have typed, this is a guy who will be broke or would be homeless without football? :-)

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 01, 2012, 04:24:19 PM

Another kid who is more worried about getting his than winning.  Typical.

Good to hear Donald Penn today - guy feels sick about losing.

Black? Not so much as long as he collects his paycheck.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 01, 2012, 04:25:27 PM

I don't play football.... and i'm not homeless. Why would he??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 01, 2012, 04:25:38 PM

Another kid who is more worried about getting his than winning.  Typical.

Good to hear Donald Penn today - guy feels sick about losing.

Black? Not so much as long as he collects his paycheck.

Morgan, you're really all twisted up about this.  Don't get it, its not like he trashed nurses

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools