Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 01, 2012, 04:26:42 PM

lol thats why I dont like twitter. A bunch of dumb drama.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 01, 2012, 04:28:10 PM

lol thats why I dont like twitter. A bunch of dumb drama.

There are some cRaZy tweets on there today..... all i could do was shake my head!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 01, 2012, 04:29:24 PM

funny thing is Black made one of the bigger plays of the game and had a big hit on RGIII and yet everyone's hating

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucD

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 01, 2012, 04:31:57 PM

I think it's just a bunch of belligerent fans that are trying their best to antagonize a football player.  Sad really.

He probably would have been best served to ignore it, but I can't entirely blame him for responding/defending himself.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 01, 2012, 04:38:20 PM

I think it's just a bunch of belligerent fans that are trying their best to antagonize a football player.  Sad really.

He probably would have been best served to ignore it, but I can't entirely blame him for responding/defending himself.

Hes young and it doesnt surprise me he responds to fans negativity. Im older now so I dont care for it but I can see myself being defensive like that when I was his age. You learn to tune it out at some point.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 01, 2012, 04:43:36 PM

Hes young and it doesnt surprise me he responds to fans negativity. Im older now so I dont care for it but I can see myself being defensive like that when I was his age. You learn to tune it out at some point.

Agreed.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#36 : October 01, 2012, 05:08:12 PM

Team has a hard enough time selling tickets. Nothing like an immature punk to help them by antagonizing what fans remain.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#37 : October 01, 2012, 05:12:51 PM

I think the only part that bothers me is he assumes everyone dreams they were in the same place as him.  The dude is a backup. 

Maybe people dream of being as wealthy as him, but I certainly don't dream of being a backup at anything I do.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 01, 2012, 05:15:17 PM

78 percent of NFL players file for bankruptcy within five years of retirement.

I'm so jealous.

Funny - was thinking the same thing. They guy just might be in the welfare line a couple of years after he's cut from the arena league.

Yeah, but you two would have been part of the 22%, right? 

Nope, 1%.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 01, 2012, 05:15:51 PM

the way I take it is.....Ronde needs to sit and let Black take over.  Ronde has become a liability back there.

Totally agree. Ronde sucks as a safety . Black should be on the field . Move Ronde back to slot corner.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 01, 2012, 05:16:27 PM

why does the guy even tweet?

Probably because dumbasses like you read and react to them.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 01, 2012, 05:18:07 PM

Team has a hard enough time selling tickets. Nothing like an immature punk to help them by antagonizing what fans remain.

Immature yes. Immature punk no. He isn't out causing trouble that's what Immature punks do. If he said he loved all the negativity by fans it will help ticket sells? I doubt it. Doesn't matter what he said it has nothing to do with ticket sells.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 01, 2012, 05:18:52 PM

Actually it was the top writer of the Tampa Bay Times who picked up and reads them and reports on them. 

Good community relations for the Buccaneers. Dominik will have Black in his office and read him the riot act (or will he?).

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 01, 2012, 05:21:40 PM

Actually it was the top writer of the Tampa Bay Times who picked up and reads them and reports on them. 

Did the writer of the Tampa Bay Times author this thread, or was that you?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 01, 2012, 05:26:35 PM

Point is, Black made the sports page with his tweet - Glazers are probably thrilled that he's building the fanbase like he is.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools