Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#60 : October 02, 2012, 02:15:04 PM

why does the guy even tweet? he just re-tweeted a fan's response to his earlier tweet

-----
ronaldo kelso ‏@ronmx999

@ahmadblack35 Hey moron, way to alienate BUC fans. Maybe if you and your buddies stepped up to the plate, there might be another W
Lol you are the reason he tweets don't you get that? I guess not but if you don't realize it he tweets because people like you read and react to it. Lol just look at yourself.
read the thread - I don't get tweets

it was picked up by the Times

Ms Elam

Starter

#61 : October 02, 2012, 03:09:30 PM

why does the guy even tweet? he just re-tweeted a fan's response to his earlier tweet

-----
ronaldo kelso ‏@ronmx999

@ahmadblack35 Hey moron, way to alienate BUC fans. Maybe if you and your buddies stepped up to the plate, there might be another W
Lol you are the reason he tweets don't you get that? I guess not but if you don't realize it he tweets because people like you read and react to it. Lol just look at yourself.

Sure you don't .

-----
ronaldo kelso ‏@ronmx999

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#62 : October 02, 2012, 03:33:42 PM

For me, Twitter is a resource that can be used to quickly sort through news I'm most interested in.
Nothing against Ahmad Black but I don't pay attention to any of his tweets.
I care about how his performance helps the team's effort.  That's all.

Turn the page.

Ms Elam

Starter

#63 : October 02, 2012, 04:52:13 PM

For me, Twitter is a resource that can be used to quickly sort through news I'm most interested in.
Exactly. Morgan is clearly up in arms about friggin twitter. Teach how to be cool and mellow like you

meekerbeastman

Starter

#64 : October 02, 2012, 04:55:56 PM

Ahmad Black ‏@ahmadblack35

It's ok to be fans, we NEED them. But if you wanna be negative just remember, I'm at a place u dream u were..your home watching on tv smh

https://twitter.com/ahmadblack35

---------------

For me as a fan, I wouldn't trade places with an NFL defensive back. For me, being him is not what I dream of.

haha jokes on him, cause no one was watching cause the game was blacked out. haha stupid ahmad

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#65 : October 02, 2012, 04:56:30 PM

Exactly. Morgan is clearly up in arms about friggin twitter. players disrespecting fans and being unappreciative of them.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#66 : October 02, 2012, 05:08:37 PM

Exactly. Morgan is clearly up in arms about friggin twitter. players disrespecting fans and being unappreciative of them.

lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#67 : October 02, 2012, 05:30:33 PM

Respect is a two-way street.  I'm sure Ahmad Black wasn't making a blanket statement to ALL fans.  He was probably responding to a fan who took the loss very personally and wrote something absurd about it.
Both athletes and fans often get things twisted.  Each is entitled to their own perspective.  However, I'm confident that neither enjoys losing but the athlete must move on immediately since preparation for a new opponent begins immediately.  Some fans dwell on a loss for several days.
Again, there really isn't anything to see here.

Turn the page.

Ms Elam

Starter

#68 : October 02, 2012, 06:21:37 PM

Ooh I didn't know he was disrespectful and unappreciative of fans. That's a whole different story. If a guy is disrespectful of fans by doing things like not signing autographs or refusing to take pictures then I totally agree with you. I thought you were just talking about a couple tweets......... Oh wait.... You are.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#69 : October 02, 2012, 06:27:19 PM

Ooh I didn't know he was disrespectful and unappreciative of fans. That's a whole different story. If a guy is disrespectful of fans by doing things like not signing autographs or refusing to take pictures then I totally agree with you. I thought you were just talking about a couple tweets......... Oh wait.... You are.
LMAO!!!! When u can sense the sarcasm threw the screen its so much funnier.

defntlydiffrnt

Starter

#70 : October 02, 2012, 06:35:33 PM

Whatever.  I remember when the players used to scan message boards and **CENSORED** about posts and/or threads.  SSDM

I suggest he put his social media aside and focus on some film and S&C.  I don't know how long these guys need to get conditioned for the season so they don't look so gassed in the 2nd half.  I've seen previous Buc defenses that stayed on the field longer and still played stronger. 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#71 : October 02, 2012, 08:31:31 PM

Yep- concentrate on tackling fundamentals and less on social media.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#72 : October 02, 2012, 08:46:03 PM

It doesn't matter if Ahmad Black or Payton Manning said it - IT'S CLASSLESS.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#73 : October 02, 2012, 10:01:42 PM

It doesn't matter if Ahmad Black or Payton Manning said it - IT'S CLASSLESS.

guess it fits in perfectly on this board.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you take this Ahmad Black Tweet after yesterday's loss? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools