Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Restaurant shut down after roadkill found in kitchen « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 03, 2012, 11:58:37 AM

I've never walked away hungry from their all you can eat lunch buffet.  But at $5.99 not as good a value as the Hungry Howies one I use to go to when I lived in Florida.  IIRC, that was only $3.99.  Let me tell you, nothing beats those desert pizzas.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : October 03, 2012, 12:06:23 PM

In Kissimmee, down a side street from Captain Nemo's, there used to be a place called The T & A Buffet. Besides that obvious punchline, there was another: the food was horrible, but you could have all of it you wanted. I've never really understood that mindset. Unless you're begging for change, why would anyone want a lot of bad food?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Restaurant shut down after roadkill found in kitchen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools