Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vitamins / Supplements « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tripblood

Hall of Famer

: October 01, 2012, 10:36:29 PM

Been looking to improve my mood and energy by taking vitamins regularly ,including a shlt ton of vitamin C and a regular multi vitamin

Ive immediately been feeling more energized but know ive just scratched the surface of what I can take

Anyone have any recommendations?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : October 01, 2012, 11:20:14 PM

ditch the Bucs = better mood instantly

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 01, 2012, 11:30:20 PM

Bucs flag tatted on my arm. Not a chance

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 02, 2012, 01:40:22 AM

For a vitamin supplement:  (this is a pack of like 14 pills you take each day.   it's kind of a pain taking so many and some of them are big.   but they seem to cover every base.   I take when I'm on a workout cycle.   the drawback to these is they change the color of your urine a bit darker, but my doctor said that's not an issue.   i forget which pill in the pack does that, but it's bright orange so easy to pick out if you dont want to take it.)

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=3657

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=3657#CustReviews

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Universal/Animal_Pak

For protein

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/commerce/cart.jsp?_requestid=4504670
: October 02, 2012, 02:04:28 AM JavaRay

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 02, 2012, 08:16:43 AM

that is good stuff there Java. I used to lift weights a lot so I took Joe Weider's vitamin and mineral pack (7 pills) and an amino acid (focus on branched chain). I can tell you to avoid sugar as it makes you tired. Buy good whole grain bread in the freezer section of Publix. Creatine is good stuff too.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 02, 2012, 09:18:45 AM

Taking creatine is pointless unless you cycle it. Glutamine is great for sore muscles and makes you feel good when you first start taking it. If you just want an energy lift, fresh bee pollen in hot tea works well. Start every morning with cardio and you'll feel better all day.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 02, 2012, 10:06:39 AM

If you're old like JavaRay, have your testosterone level checked.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 02, 2012, 10:32:00 AM

It's mostly psychological......I could give you sugar pills for a year, take your money, tell you they were some magic supplement, and you'd feel better overnight. Lifting weights is boring, start running, nothing builds stamina better than that.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 02, 2012, 11:10:07 AM

Good posts guys. Running in the morning is something i gotta get back too doing daily

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 02, 2012, 11:12:41 AM

Just any kind of exercise 3-5 days a week will get you feeling more energized every day. Also has a lot to do with your diet. Cut out the crap (for the most part) and youll have all the energy you can handle.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 02, 2012, 11:16:37 AM

running ONLY increases the oxygen in your blood. It helps your lungs and endurance.

Resistance training is of greater benefit IMO. Resistance training not only increases oxygen in the blood, helps bones become denser/stronger, increases tendons/ligaments, and muscles are strengthened. Leads to better sleep by helping the body get fatigued.

Balance of both is key.

IT IS NOT ALL MENTAL.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 02, 2012, 11:24:35 AM

If you run 3miles a day you can eat all the crap you want........

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 02, 2012, 11:27:00 AM

I think I'll leave the crap eating to others.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 02, 2012, 11:37:05 AM

Not true. What you eat has a massive impact on how you feel and your mood. No matter how much you exercise.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 02, 2012, 11:45:08 AM

Not true. What you eat has a massive impact on how you feel and your mood. No matter how much you exercise.

Exactly...whenever I work out after the gym and I decide to get like fried chicken and fries...I tend to feel like complete crap afterwards because it makes you feel like everything you did was a waste. If you eat healthy, get a good workout in and get some decent rest...you will feel great.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vitamins / Supplements « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools