Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vitamins / Supplements « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

gruber

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 02, 2012, 11:53:51 AM

If you looking to improve mood, I find fishoil pills work wonders.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 02, 2012, 11:55:37 AM

Possibly because you guys are a bunch of lardasses that couldn't run 50yds without dropping. BucsFan shows his colors hitting the fried chicken and FFs after a workout.....

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 02, 2012, 11:57:41 AM

Possibly because you guys are a bunch of lardasses that couldn't run 50yds without dropping. BucsFan shows his colors hitting the fried chicken and FFs after a workout.....

LMAO!

Come on bro... What theyre saying is right

This guy...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 02, 2012, 11:58:15 AM

If you run 3miles a day you can eat all the crap you want........

Not true. What you eat has a massive impact on how you feel and your mood. No matter how much you exercise.

Exactly...whenever I work out after the gym and I decide to get like fried chicken and fries...I tend to feel like complete crap afterwards because it makes you feel like everything you did was a waste. If you eat healthy, get a good workout in and get some decent rest...you will feel great.

Yup. Its because theres little actual nutrients that your body wants and needs in that stuff. Tastes great though.  ;)
: October 02, 2012, 12:00:23 PM BucBalla85

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 02, 2012, 11:58:15 AM

That's the dumbest stuff I've read lately....you think it's all in a freakin pill. Just proves my sugar dosage.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : October 02, 2012, 11:58:46 AM

Weren't you the one talking about eating all the crap you wanted? What colors are those?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 02, 2012, 12:00:43 PM

LMAO!

Come on bro... What theyre saying is right

What? Hitting the fried chicken and ffs after they paid to mix with the machines?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#22 : October 02, 2012, 12:01:27 PM

It cracks me up that every thread on this forum ends up in an argument.   LOL!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 02, 2012, 12:02:21 PM

That's the dumbest stuff I've read lately....you think it's all in a freakin pill. Just proves my sugar dosage.

He never said he think its all in the pill. But I see a strong correlation between what I ingest, and how I feel..

This guy...

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 02, 2012, 12:06:34 PM

Weren't you the one talking about eating all the crap you wanted? What colors are those?

Just me bro'.........I eat all the good stuff that's not considered good......I run it off, don't fall for the supplement, gym nonsense, just run, got my own weights at home. Golds Gym will continue to expand with todays mindset.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 02, 2012, 12:09:15 PM

He never said he think its all in the pill. But I see a strong correlation between what I ingest, and how I feel..

Yea. I think its something that needs to be taught in this country more. However if they did youd see a lot of McDonalds and Burger Kings closing. That stuff is AWFUL for you. Makes a **CENSORED** load of money though because Michael Jordan is eating a Big Mac on the commercial  ;D

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 02, 2012, 12:10:22 PM

Just me bro'.........I eat all the good stuff that's not considered good......I run it off, don't fall for the supplement, gym nonsense, just run, got my own weights at home. Golds Gym will continue to expand with todays mindset.

It isnt nonsense..

For example, orange juice is like crack to me because its loaded with vitamin c.. Since I realized this, ive been taking pure vitamin c in the morning and I feel noticeably more attentive...

Everybody is different but its a balance of working out and nutriition

This guy...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 02, 2012, 12:10:54 PM

Your also one of the most negative people on this forum. Im not trying to bust your balls here man. Just stating the truth.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 02, 2012, 12:12:04 PM

Yea. I think its something that needs to be taught in this country more. However if they did youd see a lot of McDonalds and Burger Kings closing. That stuff is AWFUL for you. Makes a **CENSORED** load of money though because Michael Jordan is eating a Big Mac on the commercial  ;D

I remember Ochocinco on Hard Knocks showing how he eats Mcdonalds everyday, and his reference to Super Size Me "thats just a movie, man.. this stuff is fine for you"

This guy...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 02, 2012, 12:12:38 PM

I remember Ochocinco on Hard Knocks showing how he eats Mcdonalds everyday, and his reference to Super Size Me "thats just a movie, man.. this stuff is fine for you"

Ochocinco dont know **CENSORED**. Look at him now.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vitamins / Supplements « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools