Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vitamins / Supplements « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 02, 2012, 12:13:06 PM

Nobody holds a gun to your head and forces you to eat there.........They all have nice salads though......

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 02, 2012, 12:15:17 PM

Nobody holds a gun to your head and forces you to eat there.........They all have nice salads though......

Not saying they do. Just saying that theres a problem in this country with obesity and thats the biggest reason why. Theres a lot of Apathy too and thats one of the biggest reasons why as well. We arent eating the healthy stuff. Putting a lot of crap in our bodies. Not everybody knows it either. People need to be educated about it more.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : October 02, 2012, 12:17:17 PM

If you think they put sugar in fish oil pills, you've obviously never tried one. I had to take them with cinnamon until I got used to them and they stopped making me burp.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 02, 2012, 12:18:43 PM

Just me bro'.........I eat all the good stuff that's not considered good......I run it off, don't fall for the supplement, gym nonsense, just run, got my own weights at home. Golds Gym will continue to expand with todays mindset.

It isnt nonsense..

For example, orange juice is like crack to me because its loaded with vitamin c.. Since I realized this, ive been taking pure vitamin c in the morning and I feel noticeably more attentive...

Everybody is different but its a balance of working out and nutriition

See this is what Im saying. A guy makes a healthy switch and hes seeing results from it. Because hes putting the right things in his body. Theres a lot of food out there that has NO nutrients but we have that as our normal meals everyday. It has a GREAT affect on your every day attititude.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 02, 2012, 01:02:06 PM

If you run 3miles a day you can eat all the crap you want........

as long as "all the crap you want" is less than 500 calories.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 02, 2012, 01:22:41 PM

I like how deadzone is acting like hes a Olympic athlete with toned everything and because I have chicken and fries maybe once every two weeks after working out I am suddenly showing true colors. I only eat it because its easier for me because I get it while I am working at night.

Otherwise I eat salads and healthier foods. Before I used to never work out, eat fastfood and just felt really crappy. I stopped that about a year ago when I was around 285. Now im under 230 and actually have some muscle.

Its not hard to keep weight off either...just eat the right type of foods that keep you full.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 02, 2012, 01:24:43 PM

I like how deadzone is acting like hes a Olympic athlete with toned everything and because I have chicken and fries maybe once every two weeks after working out I am suddenly showing true colors. I only eat it because its easier for me because I get it while I am working at night.

Otherwise I eat salads and healthier foods. Before I used to never work out, eat fastfood and just felt really crappy. I stopped that about a year ago when I was around 285. Now im under 230 and actually have some muscle.

Its not hard to keep weight off either...just eat the right type of foods that keep you full.

Nice job BucsFan! Im sure its made a world of difference for you. Keep it up!

Agree about the bold too.

And honestly. Its ok to eat that stuff once in a while. I still love fried chicken and will eat it. Not every night though lol. My rule is eat if it you want to but Im more educated now to turn to healthier stuff. I want to because yea it makes you feel that much better daily.
: October 02, 2012, 01:28:23 PM BucBalla85

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 02, 2012, 01:30:02 PM

Thanks man I appreciate it.  I was the truest form of addicted to fast food. I probably ate McDonalds 2-3 times a week. I just could not stop. It started to show and I was starting to get fat. Then I just decided to stop. Cold Turkey. I was surprised at myself because I probably went from eating over 5000+ calories a day with no exercise to around 2000 with exercise with little effort.

If people want some healthy things to eat while keeping some treats its simple. Just go for Low carb, Low calorie, Low Saturated Fat, and Low Sodium, High Protein. Thats all you got to do.

I went from a size 40-42 to size 36 in less than a year and from XXL to L basically.

Kind of sucks actually cause all my clothes are too big for me now haha.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 02, 2012, 01:51:35 PM

Thanks man I appreciate it.  I was the truest form of addicted to fast food. I probably ate McDonalds 2-3 times a week. I just could not stop. It started to show and I was starting to get fat. Then I just decided to stop. Cold Turkey. I was surprised at myself because I probably went from eating over 5000+ calories a day with no exercise to around 2000 with exercise with little effort.

If people want some healthy things to eat while keeping some treats its simple. Just go for Low carb, Low calorie, Low Saturated Fat, and Low Sodium, High Protein. Thats all you got to do.

I went from a size 40-42 to size 36 in less than a year and from XXL to L basically.

Kind of sucks actually cause all my clothes are too big for me now haha.

lol I know what you mean. I also went through a similar transformation. Good stuff man!

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 02, 2012, 01:53:27 PM

You should check out Carb cycling. It's very informative on how the body works.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 02, 2012, 02:40:52 PM

You should check out Carb cycling. It's very informative on how the body works.

I read the general requirements for that to be effective...I dont have 6 pack abs or any of that so it doesn't really apply to me. It works well for people who are mostly in good shape already.

I just wanted to lose the gut and tits I had developed in my fatter days. As of now its fine for me  to say they are pretty much gone but I still got a ways to go to be truly happy at the beach.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 02, 2012, 02:51:47 PM

I'm not even recommending carb cycling. No carb days are brutal unless you live for tuna. What I'm saying is that understanding how and why carb cycling works will assist you in making any diet work. It can also get you past the sticking points that you'll inevitably encounter.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 02, 2012, 02:56:58 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I may have to check it out.
: October 02, 2012, 03:14:26 PM BucBalla85

gruber

Pro Bowler

#43 : October 03, 2012, 06:57:59 AM

Deadzone  maybe its placebo effect maybe not.. It works for me and there have been many studys on it.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/features/fish-oil-to-treat-depression

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 03, 2012, 11:13:57 AM

Bang a fatty. Big girls need love to.

On a serious note, I think its both psyche and physical. I run 3 times a week and play bball 2x's. I feel great! I also eat whatever the **CENSORED** my body wants which is mostly salads and soups/stews and I do hit up a drive thru maybe 2x's a week. Just say no to sweets and cakes everyday.
As for psyche, get out and make friends or enjoy the ones you have. Stress is a silent killer and I recommend everyone to check out that natnl geographic documentary on netflix "stress".
As for vitamins, I don't take them cause my doc says I dont need them. I did try the mens daily vitamins yrs ago but they made my tummy hurt so I ditched them.
I drink lots of coconut water and stay active and I am a social person. Harmless flirting never hurt anybody and it might lead to the greatest stress reliever of all time...sex.
So go out and flirt with a cute fatty or ugly anorexic chic and watch the model chics come around looking to hog up the attn like a 2yr old child.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vitamins / Supplements « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools