Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I dont know which is worse « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

blackat1515

Second String

: October 02, 2012, 09:10:10 AM

It hurts more losing these close games, or last year getting blown out. I guess we wanted to see improvement ( we do) but now me as a fan, wants to win. I guess just knowing we could be 4-0 right now makes me happy we are getting better and mad that we are 1-3.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 02, 2012, 09:11:14 AM

Quote from: blackat1515
It hurts more losing these close games, or last year getting blown out. I guess we wanted to see improvement ( we do) but now me as a fan, wants to win. I guess just knowing we could be 4-0 right now makes me happy we are getting better and mad that we are 1-3.
Getting blown out is far worse. No question in my mind.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 02, 2012, 09:14:01 AM

Last year was alot worse.. we've been in every game and are probably one decent qb from being 3-1 I think.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : October 02, 2012, 09:18:17 AM

Good question. I can't remember being more angry about the under-performing Bucs than Sunday's game. My problem is that I went into the game w/ high expectations about the team's potential and expected them to beat the Skins (based on their play during the first three games).

Fool me once.....next time, low, low, low expectations. Expect a loss and see what happens.

To answer your question - losing this past week was far worse than anything that happened last season.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 02, 2012, 09:23:16 AM

Good question. I can't remember being more angry about the under-performing Bucs than Sunday's game. My problem is that I went into the game w/ high expectations about the team's potential and expected them to beat the Skins (based on their play during the first three games).

Fool me once.....next time, low, low, low expectations. Expect a loss and see what happens.

To answer your question - losing this past week was far worse than anything that happened last season.
You must not remember teams running wild over us from last year and being out of the game by the middle of the second quarter.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 02, 2012, 09:25:28 AM

morgan didnt even see most of the redskins game.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

youngone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 02, 2012, 09:25:53 AM

Last year I guess you can say we expected to lose but how we lost was disgusting. Can't say the same about this year. The only disgusting thing is our qb play.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 02, 2012, 09:30:51 AM

Last year I guess you can say we expected to lose but how we lost was disgusting. Can't say the same about this year. The only disgusting thing is our qb play.

Did you notice that the defense missed a lot of tackles and the Redskins scored 21 points in the first half - could have been more had their kicker made a kick or two?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 02, 2012, 09:34:49 AM

thought you said you left earlier than that before.  oh well, you arent one to enjoy positive Bucs football either.  not sure why any Bucs fan would leave a game with the big plays we were finally putting  up in the 2nd half.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 02, 2012, 09:35:41 AM

Last year was alot worse.. we've been in every game and are probably one decent qb from being 3-1 I think.

Yup..even average QB play would have us at 3-1. We just have to close our eyes, clinch our jaws,  and repeat.."12 more games, 12 more games, 12 more games"

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 02, 2012, 09:35:53 AM

wow, quick deletion there.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 02, 2012, 09:36:19 AM

Did you notice that the defense missed a lot of tackles and the Redskins scored 21 points in the first half - could have been more had their kicker made a kick or two?
I know we lost  by 2.. They didn't quit and they fought back and actually took the lead. Had that been last year we would have lost by 35.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 02, 2012, 09:38:19 AM

You said, "The only thing disgusting was our QB play."

Did you notice that the Redskins moved the ball at will in their last drive to win the game.

That was disgusting.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 02, 2012, 09:39:52 AM

Did you notice that the Redskins moved the ball at will in their last drive to win the game.

That was disgusting.

i got one... its disgusting when alleged Bucs fans leave home games in the midst of a comeback.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 02, 2012, 09:48:39 AM

That was disgusting.
They get paid to play too you know.. They wouldn't be in the NFL long if they couldn't move the ball. If our disgusting qb would have scored a touchdown we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I dont know which is worse « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools