Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I dont know which is worse « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

moose40

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 02, 2012, 09:53:38 AM

You said, "The only thing disgusting was our QB play."

Did you notice that the Redskins moved the ball at will in their last drive to win the game.

That was disgusting.
They get paid to play too you know.. They wouldn't be in the NFL long if they couldn't move the ball. If our disgusting qb would have scored a touchdown we wouldn't be having this conversation.

exactly, or if our qb could sustain a drive, take time off the clock, I know that's a new concept but it has been proven to work....

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 02, 2012, 09:54:24 AM

Yes, better QB will make you a better team but that is basically true across the board where a good QB means you have to work to get below 8-8 and a bad QB means you have to work hard to get above 8-8.

Don't overlook our #32 pass defense in terms of what is making me mad. You can't win in this league when you give up a ton of yards and it isn't just the ton of yards it is that we give up more ypp than anyone else. this ins't a bend don't break thing this is us getting abused.  Thing is we are middle of the pack in sacks so it isn't like we are getting zero pressure.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 02, 2012, 09:56:06 AM

so dalbuc - what do you believe is the problem with the pass defense?  what are they doing wrong?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : October 02, 2012, 10:03:56 AM

Did you notice that the Redskins moved the ball at will in their last drive to win the game.

That was disgusting.
They get paid to play too you know.. They wouldn't be in the NFL long if they couldn't move the ball. If our disgusting qb would have scored a touchdown we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Missed tackles plaguing Tampa Bay Buccaneers again

TAMPA One of the indelible images of the Bucs' 2011 franchise-worst defense was the endless missed tackles.

Sunday against the Redskins, something looked eerily familiar. A rash of missed tackles aided Washington's first-half surge, allowing it to take a 21-3 lead.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/missed-tackles-plaguing-tampa-bay-buccaneers-again/1254347

youngone

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 02, 2012, 10:12:47 AM

That was disgusting.

TAMPA One of the indelible images of the Bucs' 2011 franchise-worst defense was the endless missed tackles.

Sunday against the Redskins, something looked eerily familiar. A rash of missed tackles aided Washington's first-half surge, allowing it to take a 21-3 lead.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/missed-tackles-plaguing-tampa-bay-buccaneers-again/1254347
You choose to harp on missed tackles.. I'll continue to look at lost by 2 in the last seconds and our qb couldn't throw it in the ocean till the 4th quarter. That was our biggest problem.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 02, 2012, 10:16:40 AM

You choose to harp on missed tackles.. I'll continue to look at lost by 2 in the last seconds and our qb couldn't throw it in the ocean till the 4th quarter. That was our biggest problem.

Couldn't agree more.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 02, 2012, 10:23:27 AM

Last year was far worse.  It definitely stings to come so close but still lose these games but this team and coaching staff is still learning to work with each other and I think we are pretty close.   Lets hope the coaches figure out how best to put our players in the best position to succeed over the bye week and come up with some solid game plans for both sides of the ball for the rest of the season starting with KC

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 02, 2012, 10:30:54 AM

That was disgusting.

I'm addressing your position that our only problem is our QB.  Did you forget that he brought the team back from a 21-3 deficit?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 02, 2012, 10:34:46 AM

That was disgusting.

I'm addressing your position that our only problem is our QB.  Did you forget that he brought the team back from a 21-3 deficit?
If his ass could sustain a drive in the first half our defense wouldn't be out there all half to miss tackles

youngone

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 02, 2012, 10:36:33 AM

Amazing that our defense wasn't missing tackles in the second half when the offense got going. I wonder why?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 02, 2012, 10:46:03 AM

Amazing that our defense wasn't missing tackles in the second half when the offense got going. I wonder why?

Again, didn't you watch the final drive? BTW, review Coach Schiano's philosophy when he was hired as HC. It revolves around a solid defense - and ours played disgustingly Sunday against the Skins.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 02, 2012, 10:50:17 AM

Again, didn't you watch the final drive? BTW, review Coach Schiano's philosophy when he was hired as HC. It revolves around a solid defense - and ours played disgustingly Sunday against the Skins.
The final drive was bad play calling.. They held Washington scoreless all half before that drive. I can't blame the defense when they are not getting much cushion to play with by the offense. Had we scored a touchdown, that last drive defense would have been way different.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 02, 2012, 11:03:25 AM

The defense is getting gassed and demoralized by a stagnant offense. Even with that said, this defense is not up to Tampa standard. Washington is no joke on offense however.

With 3 straight losses to that dreadful division, I seriously don't want to lose to the Eagles in December. If we only win one more game this season, it has to be that one.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 02, 2012, 11:07:55 AM

Again, when the defense is 30th in the league. Don't tell me the QB play is our only disgusting part of our team.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 02, 2012, 11:11:10 AM

Again, when the defense is 30th in the league. Don't tell me the QB play is our only disgusting part of our team.
What's our defense ranked in points allowed and red zone defense? That should tell you how bad they are. if they had help we'll be better.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I dont know which is worse « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools