Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could Jon Gruden be the next Dallas Cowboys coach? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
#60 : October 04, 2012, 06:11:44 PM

Thought Dez had a hard time learning his current playbook? Wait til Gruden unloads his playbook and then has him playing backup to Miles Austin because he can't figure out a way to get them both on the field at the same time.

I believe I heard that this last game was the first time in 20 yrs that the Bucs had 2 100 yd receivers in the same game. I find that shocking that the offensive guru known as Chuckie couldn't accomplish that feat over his 7 yrs.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#61 : October 04, 2012, 06:14:51 PM

Thought Dez had a hard time learning his current playbook? Wait til Gruden unloads his playbook and then has him playing backup to Miles Austin because he can't figure out a way to get them both on the field at the same time.

I believe I heard that this last game was the first time in 20 yrs that the Bucs had 2 100 yd receivers in the same game. I find that shocking that the offensive guru known as Chuckie couldn't accomplish that feat over his 7 yrs.

Really?? Not even the Super Bowl year? Wow. So much for "offensive guru".

Hate

Hall of Famer
#62 : October 04, 2012, 06:19:45 PM

That's what i heard, Balla....have been too lazy to confirm.

Why do you think Gruden could work with A.J. Smith but not Jerry Jones?

If the Chargers don't taste post-season success, I believe both Norville and Smith will be gone.

On the Gruden thing, it would be very entertaining to see him in Dallas. Boys fans would go nuts. It's one of the few jobs I see Gruden actually leaving ESPN for...along with Philly and San Diego.

Don't be surprised if he ends up i Nawleans

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#63 : October 04, 2012, 06:24:31 PM

Sean Payton is going nowhere.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#64 : October 04, 2012, 06:26:25 PM

don't be so sure  ;D

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#65 : October 04, 2012, 06:32:24 PM

don't be so sure  ;D

...should he beef up his security.....??

:D
: October 04, 2012, 06:38:08 PM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#66 : October 04, 2012, 06:42:37 PM

Gruden would be best suited to go to a good team with a good GM.  And just coach.   Like Houston for instance.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#67 : October 04, 2012, 06:53:19 PM

He got lucky once,,,,,,not happening again.....

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#68 : October 04, 2012, 07:00:17 PM

Not that I'm rooting against Sully...I tihnk he will be fine...but I would be in favor of Jason Garrett being brought in as our OC, if he is let go in big D.
   Yep; I think this bye time will make or break Sullivan as our OC. We got too much offensive talent to be as unproductive as we've been the last 3 games...
    Garrett as our OC is a good thought; like that!

JM2

Pro Bowler

#69 : October 04, 2012, 07:53:29 PM

I like the idea of getting a proven OC commodity as well, if Sullivan doesn't get it together. Garret or Gailey if they boot him out of Buffalo...

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#70 : October 04, 2012, 10:02:21 PM

I like the idea of getting a proven OC commodity as well, if Sullivan doesn't get it together. Garret or Gailey if they boot him out of Buffalo...

Both good choices.   IMO

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#71 : October 05, 2012, 09:54:54 AM

This just goes to show how much of a homer this guy is, and how much he is not a fan of the Bucs.

I was on the cowboys board trolling (prettty much in the same manner as idiot-face) before gameday. 150+ posts and I was given the boot.

Funny how PR can't or won't do the same to the non-fan troll here. Connections? .....I think so. (Shame they hold hands with racists).

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could Jon Gruden be the next Dallas Cowboys coach? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools