Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to this guy?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Hate

Hall of Famer
: October 06, 2012, 02:38:52 PM

Dude should be on the side of a milk carton!!

-------------------------------------------------------

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 06, 2012, 02:43:46 PM

He's not missing.

He got exposed.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 06, 2012, 02:44:42 PM

MIA between his ears IMHO.

Madman

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 06, 2012, 03:11:56 PM

That does seem like YEARS ago. I'm sure the cr@ptastic coaching he's had has played a big role in stunting his growth. Man I hope he pulls out of it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 07, 2012, 03:06:16 AM

Definitely has had bad coaching.

We see glimpses of that guy in each game. Hope the glimpses turn into a permanent fixture.

LMAO at the jackass troll.

: October 07, 2012, 09:39:54 AM ufojoe

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 07, 2012, 04:04:16 AM

He had horrific coaching in college (Ron Prince actually lost to Kansas in football), he had horrific coaching in the NFL (Olson and Sullivan hardly qualify as decent NFL coaches). Now, Freeman should be able to overcome it soon, as in this year. But lets not absolve Sullivan either. I personally believe Sullivan will be out after this year as it is.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : October 07, 2012, 06:06:25 AM

I never knew Freeman's dad was a linebacker for the Pittsburgh Maulers and Orlando Renegades of the USFL.     Both of those teams completely sucked.   

For those saying Josh has had bad coaching, I don't think that's true.   He has had less than strong head coaches, but Olson is a solid offensive coordinator and Sullivan is a solid QB coach. 

(LMAO at ufojoe's hypocritical lying saying he has me on ignore.   Now that's funny.  ;) )

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 07, 2012, 09:00:23 AM

Look at how much he use to move around in the pocket, roll out, scramble.....now he is a **CENSORED**ing statue. THAT is what happen. Let's look at a list of what makes Freeman special....

- Big strong guy that can shake off would be sackers
- Scrambles well and throws well on the run
- Can throw well off his back foot and from other awkward positions
- Accurate deep ball
- Great at extending plays and ad libbing (ala Roethleisberger)

So now he does none of it. He stands like a statue in the pocket. He throws 10 yards passes or less. Only takes shots when we are down late. Doesn't run. Doesn't move around. Doesn't throw on the run. Doesn't use ANY of his strengths. He just stands in the pocket like a statue and holds onto the ball too long. He was exciting and unique. Now he is a horrible robot. He also use to be carefree, always smiling, and look like he was having fun out there. Now he looks uncomfortable, stressed, and just plain miserable.
: October 07, 2012, 09:13:23 AM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 07, 2012, 09:18:15 AM

He used to look and play like Big Ben ....now he looks and plays like a retarded Joe Flacco.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 07, 2012, 09:22:47 AM

Who is this tread about?  I can't see any videos posted on threads on my phone for some reason.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 07, 2012, 09:28:28 AM

Too Much Coke!!

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 07, 2012, 09:38:26 AM

Still want to know what CC was referring to about Freeman having personal issues that he hoped he had overcome this year.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 07, 2012, 09:40:44 AM

Still want to know what CC was referring to about Freeman having personal issues that he hoped he had overcome this year.

Its always about hoes.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#13 : October 07, 2012, 09:54:32 AM

Josh you have to run more dude... That's what made you in that clip and made defenses have nightmare about you our offense... Damn I don't wanna give up on this kid but it's very frustrating not to see him become a good QB

SCOUT

Starter

#14 : October 07, 2012, 11:29:44 AM

Chronic,

Why can no one else see the ridiculously skinny Josh and not ask how did that happen?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to this guy?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools