Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to this guy?? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#105 : October 10, 2012, 10:01:52 AM

If we lose to the CHiefs this week we should tank and get Geno.

Freeman will be the starter for the remainder of the year...so we wont have intentionally tank...just sayin'

Im not sold on Geno enough to hope that we lose out...I think I would rather us pick in teh 10-15 range and get Tyler Wilson. That's just me though.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#106 : October 10, 2012, 09:17:34 PM

I think we win 5 games this year so I see us with a pick between 5-10.  We could get a QB.  Maybe Barkley falls in that range.  I know alot aren't sold on him but he seems to have it between the ears.  That counts more than having the strongest arm.

I think #5 has proven that that is true.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to this guy?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools