Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to this guy?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 07, 2012, 04:32:08 PM

You'll see chace as soon as mike s and rutgers realize that he's more ben roethlisberger then eli manning hell be good.

What did they have to do with his craptastic play last year??
2 words hate raheem morris and greg olson. See how both those coaches are making out this year. Yea.

Were those same guys here in 2010?

You wasn't complaning neither in 2010 about Freeman where you. Exactly. The whole entire team in 2011 sucked not just freeman. Not one person on offense or defense got better last year. not one. O unless you count connor barth... he got better.

You are correct, sir.

Difference is, Freeman has gotten worse. Sad day!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 07, 2012, 04:33:49 PM

You'll see chace as soon as mike s and rutgers realize that he's more ben roethlisberger then eli manning hell be good.

2 words hate raheem morris and greg olson. See how both those coaches are making out this year. Yea.

You wasn't complaning neither in 2010 about Freeman where you. Exactly. The whole entire team in 2011 sucked not just freeman. Not one person on offense or defense got better last year. not one. O unless you count connor barth... he got better.

Yea, Hate. lol

Anyway.

Freeman has started in 44 games and has only played a complete game...7 times.

He is incapable of putting together consecuative starts where he plays solid in all 4 quarters.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 07, 2012, 06:05:59 PM

You are correct, sir.

Difference is, Freeman has gotten worse. Sad day!!

He can also get better in a new system that he's just learned. I expect to see it soon. If he doesn't he walks the plank and were looking for a new guy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 07, 2012, 07:20:52 PM

He used to look and play like Big Ben ....now he looks and plays like a retarded Joe Flacco.

Flacco played like that for years. Now he's starting to play well. If he can do it Freeman can do it.

Not a good comparison, Flacco has looked pretty damn good this season.

I said a "retarded" Joe Flacco.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 07, 2012, 07:51:20 PM

He can also get better in a new system that he's just learned. I expect to see it soon. If he doesn't he walks the plank and were looking for a new guy.

This is the problem i have with that statement:

Luck, RG3, Big Ben, Bradford, Cutler are all playing in new systems..... and none look as bad as Freeman.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 07, 2012, 08:04:19 PM

didn't you upgrade your seats in 2010?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 07, 2012, 08:15:25 PM

Hate, your negativity stings a little bit. I think Freeman will be fine.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 07, 2012, 08:15:47 PM

didn't you upgrade your seats in 2010?

Yessir

Since 2010, my seats were upgraded. The o-line was upgraded. The RBs were upgraded. Our Secondary was upgraded. The WRs were upgraded. Hell, even the coaching was upgraded. And our QB has gotten worse.

#SadDay

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 07, 2012, 08:18:10 PM

Alex Smith looked pretty damn good today. and he has been in the league how many years?  Some of these dudes take a little longer to get it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 07, 2012, 08:20:50 PM

Was just thinking you might have bad sight lines... as I saw this player's college tape yet had to live with a lot of folks who didn't see this...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 07, 2012, 08:22:44 PM

Alex Smith looked pretty damn good today. and he has been in the league how many years?  Some of these dudes take a little longer to get it.

This. Experience is vital in the NFL. Consistency helps as well, Josh has not had much.

#prisonerofthemoment

Hate

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 07, 2012, 08:32:00 PM

Agreed.... and Smith has been in the league for 8 yrs. Are you content with waiting another 4 for Free's light to come on?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 07, 2012, 08:35:58 PM

Agreed.... and Smith has been in the league for 8 yrs. Are you content with waiting another 4 for Free's light to come on?

As bad as that sounds, we may not have much choice.  I doubt the Bucs will be in the Geno sweepstakes, they will win just enough games to mess that up.

So, what other options are there?  They could take a flyer on a later round guy.  Or maybe try to swing a trade for a guy like Cousins or Flynn.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 07, 2012, 08:40:15 PM

If Free continues on his current trend, there is NO WAY we go into the off season status quo. Schiano has no allegiance to him, thank GOD.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 07, 2012, 08:45:00 PM

If Free continues on his current trend, there is NO WAY we go into the off season status quo. Schiano has no allegiance to him, thank GOD.

Well,  Ovaltine is not an option, so that would mean draft pick or trade.  If he stinks it up for the rest of the season like you think,  not sure he would have any trade value.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to this guy?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools