Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LYNCH, SAPP AMONG NINE BUCS IN HOF CONSIDERATION « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 15, 2013, 11:03:45 AM

Not to nipick, but a rather Misleading title; I doubt there are NINE BUCS IN HOF CONSIDERATION... Should read BUCS LYNCH, SAPP AMONG NINE IN HOF CONSIDERATION  ;)

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 15, 2013, 11:53:37 PM

Alstott should also be in the HOF.    He's the best white running back in the last 20 years.   Any player who was the best at his position in the last 20 years should be in the HOF.

White running back is a now a position? Plus, if you want to evaluate him as a RB he's a terrible running back...then again he's not much of a fullback either.

He was at a genetic disadvantage but still was great.    He redefined that position as well at the time as a running fullback.   That is deserving of the HOF.
This is the dumbest post I've ever read. This is dumb even for you Java.

I keep telling him he's slipping. In the past his posts, though stupid, were witty. Now he's just become lame, predictable and desperate. Poor fella.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LYNCH, SAPP AMONG NINE BUCS IN HOF CONSIDERATION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools