Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Be very careful when it comes to posting on social media « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 08, 2012, 09:49:28 AM

He has paid his debt. His probation is over. He should not have to make a statement, and should not have to explain himself. This is dumb that this is even making headlines. We are a nearly 1/3 of the way into the season...back to football please.

Should child molesters that have "paid their debt" be hanging around little children?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 08, 2012, 09:51:41 AM

They're just going to respond "your comparing dogs to a HUMAN life??"..

Saving everybody that loop

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#32 : October 08, 2012, 09:55:10 AM

He has paid his debt. His probation is over. He should not have to make a statement, and should not have to explain himself. This is dumb that this is even making headlines. We are a nearly 1/3 of the way into the season...back to football please.

+1.

This I think this whole thing has turned into a hate obsession.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 08, 2012, 09:58:04 AM

I just dont think he should be privileged to play pro-football again. Hes a snitchin' psychopath

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 08, 2012, 10:00:13 AM

I just dont think he should be privileged to play pro-football again. Hes a snitchin' psychopath

dont break the law and never have to worry about snitches.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 08, 2012, 10:01:40 AM

dont break the law and never have to worry about snitches.

How does one not break the law...? LOL

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#36 : October 08, 2012, 10:30:37 AM

Maybe we should let those pedophiles adopt kids after they get out of jail.  I mean, they "Paid their debt" too, didn't they?

When i see a dog being held in the same regard as a child, i have no words.

No. F*cking. Joke.

Missing the point. I really hate when brothers side blindly with Vick. Hes a piece of shlt that got off lucky because he snitched on his boys.

Hate, and anyone else who condones this crap.. Your are a borderline sociopath if you think Vick "paid his debts"..

No normal person does what he did.

I'm sure there's people in India who would call us sociopaths because what we do to cows to get a big a$$ hamburger to fit nicely between buns. As far as your second statement about normal people is flat out dumb. Should we call people in places like Spain who throw daggers into bulls for entertainment in arenas? Believe it or not, **CENSORED** fighting and dog fighting is a norm in certain places. I am not saying I agree with it because I don't. Who knows, you probably grew up in an area where bobbing for apples was a common game during festivals. Someone from the outside may say that is a disgusting game of people going mouth open sharing silvia and God know what. And know I am not comparing the two.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 08, 2012, 10:37:18 AM

I'm sure there's people in India who would call us sociopaths because what we do to cows to get a big a$$ hamburger to fit nicely between buns. As far as your second statement about normal people is flat out dumb. Should we call people in places like Spain who throw daggers into bulls for entertainment in arenas? Believe it or not, **CENSORED** fighting and dog fighting is a norm in certain places.

Yes. In many third world countries, and places I have no interest in going. Like Mexico. They do lots of c0ck fighting there.

I am not saying I agree with it because I don't. Who knows, you probably grew up in an area where bobbing for apples was a common game during festivals. Someone from the outside may say that is a disgusting game of people going mouth open sharing silvia and God know what. And know I am not comparing the two.

Someone lacking moral conscience would compare these

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#38 : October 08, 2012, 10:41:44 AM

Maybe we should let those pedophiles adopt kids after they get out of jail.  I mean, they "Paid their debt" too, didn't they?

This isn't a legal issue, it's a moral issue.  Sad that legal' and illegal seem to have replaced right and wrong in so many people's eyes.

'moral issue'? so he did not pay his debt yet? we need to penalize him even more? He is not supposed to be part of our society again?

The question would be should a kid be adopted by a (former?) pedophile? Not if (former?) pedophiles should be 'allowed' to.

sad that some have replaced logic and laws by street smarts and PERSONAL moral rules.

Actually godell should have been 'questioned' for his extra penalty on vick, this was undermining our democrazy and understanding of a rechtsstaat.

I would not have minded to see vick rot in jail for 10 more yerars or death sentences for pedophiles, if we do not believe in peoples abitly to change, fear to get burned by 'em AGAIN. But this 'moral issue' is a joke.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 08, 2012, 10:52:31 AM

Should child molesters that have "paid their debt" be hanging around little children?

So you are saying that Michael Vick is on the same level as old white dudes who f*ck little boys...

"Tommy to produce. Tommy to produce. Another customer has mixed some apples in with the oranges again."

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 08, 2012, 10:55:43 AM

So you are saying that Michael Vick is on the same level as old white dudes who f*ck little boys...

"Tommy to produce. Tommy to produce. Another customer has mixed some apples in with the oranges again."

It may be Apples and Oranges. But both are rotten

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 08, 2012, 11:02:14 AM

Why not?  Under the extremely simplistic thought process of "he has paid his debt", there is no difference.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#42 : October 08, 2012, 11:04:05 AM

Both actions can not be reversed or compensated, right?
We try to not let this happen again, by them or others, right?

Sounds like similar strategies are needed here. Still we can call for different penalties.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#43 : October 08, 2012, 11:31:37 AM

'Cause old black dudes are never pedophiles...

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 08, 2012, 11:43:25 AM

Why not?  Under the extremely simplistic thought process of "he has paid his debt", there is no difference.

Context.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Be very careful when it comes to posting on social media « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools