Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints release Ruud, sign Elbert « previous next »
Page: 1 2

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 08, 2012, 07:46:28 PM

Back in the day I thought Ruud was bad, but I at least thought he could be a starter somewhere. I didn't expect him to be this bad.

I actually wouldn't mind picking him up as a backup since we have such crappy backups other than Hayward.

You think he would swallow some pride and play here as a back up?

I think by now he knows that he's not wanted anywhere else.

I wouldn't even mind seeing how he could do at Quincy Black's position. Ruud is definitely no MLB, but as a SLB, I think that may be more suited for his skills. At least it wouldn't expose his weaknesses.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2012, 07:50:54 PM

Black actually hasn't been all that bad surprisingly. I'm really not sure if I would sign him. Couldn't hurt to bring him in for a look. I mean we did draft him with a second rounder.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2012, 07:53:41 PM

Black isn't bad, but he's still pretty much non-existent. If it isn't Ruud, then we should still bring in someone for some real competition.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 08, 2012, 09:27:54 PM

Back in the day I thought Ruud was bad, but I at least thought he could be a starter somewhere. I didn't expect him to be this bad.

I actually wouldn't mind picking him up as a backup since we have such crappy backups other than Hayward.

Brian Cox would never put up with his soft play.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 08, 2012, 10:41:46 PM

Black actually hasn't been all that bad surprisingly. I'm really not sure if I would sign him. Couldn't hurt to bring him in for a look. I mean we did draft him with a second rounder.

Quincy Black is loving Josh Freeman right now....cause Josh has surpassed him in the biggest goat competition.

Quincy could go out and miss 3 open field tackles a game people still would be hammering Freeman....and deservedly so.

Credit to Quincy for raising his game to the average level...keep up the average work.

Josh...keep up the "can't wait to get a new QB" work.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 08, 2012, 10:43:28 PM

Quincy Black is loving Josh Freeman right now....cause Josh has surpassed him in the biggest goat competition.

Quincy could go out and miss 3 open field tackles a game people still would be hammering Freeman....and deservedly so.

Credit to Quincy for raising his game to the average level...keep up the average work.

Josh...keep up the "can't wait to get a new QB" work.

We get it dude. Freeman sucks right now.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#21 : October 09, 2012, 02:23:53 AM

Our D hasn't been very good since he left.

m_j

Starter

#22 : October 09, 2012, 05:51:02 AM

"Saints cut LB Barrett Ruud and signed DB Elbert Mack"

still laughing  :D ;D

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 09, 2012, 07:21:09 AM

Ruud gets more girls than all of you.
. The guy is a baller.  That can mean two different things.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 09, 2012, 09:14:08 AM

Why wouldn't Mark Dominik give Raheem Morris the players he wanted, like this guy Barrett Ruud?  Poor Morris.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 09, 2012, 09:29:43 AM

Ruud is always good for a laugh, as long as he's not a Buc.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 09, 2012, 11:14:37 AM

Our D hasn't been very good since he left.

Our D was good before he left?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints release Ruud, sign Elbert « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools