Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hail to the CHIEFS!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

ChiefsLand

Practice Squad

« : October 09, 2012, 01:48:00 AM »

I was going to come in here and do some trash talking in the name of ChiefsPlanet, but after looking around here, it seems you guys already have it covered for us.  Have fun watching Quinn throw for over 300 yards come Sunday, just like Garrard, Charlie Batch, and all the other barely-in-the-NFL QBs who have simply torched the Yucs!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #1 : October 09, 2012, 01:48:37 AM »

You guys have a helluva baller in Hillis. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #2 : October 09, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »

ChiefsLand

Practice Squad

« #3 : October 09, 2012, 01:57:00 AM »

Holy goodness this is the best this board can come up with?  No wonder there's no sellouts in Tampa!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #4 : October 09, 2012, 01:58:49 AM »

I'm not trash talking.   I really do think Hillis is a baller.   I wish the Bucs had him.   

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #5 : October 09, 2012, 02:03:20 AM »

This Charles guy isn't that great though.   Fumbler.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #6 : October 09, 2012, 02:17:07 AM »

Did you Chef fans really cheer when Cassel went down?  Ruthless - you might supplant Philly fans as  the worst behaving fans in the NFL.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

« #7 : October 09, 2012, 02:25:33 AM »

I was going to come in here and do some trash talking in the name of ChiefsPlanet, but after looking around here, it seems you guys already have it covered for us.  Have fun watching Quinn throw for over 300 yards come Sunday, just like Garrard, Charlie Batch, and all the other barely-in-the-NFL QBs who have simply torched the Yucs!!

You probably should conserve your energy this week. A good percentage of the people on this forum are trolls that trash talk the team 400 days of the year and the rest are just exhausted from dealing with them. Most of the people here are probably too busy with the clowns on this forum to deal with an outsider.

Oh, and the other reason...the Bucs are going to kick the crap out of your Chiefs.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #8 : October 09, 2012, 02:29:10 AM »

Holy goodness this is the best this board can come up with?  No wonder there's no sellouts in Tampa!!
normally there are several fans from this message board who migrate to opponent message board to cause trouble - I know, WTF, we're one of the NFL's worst teams, but somehow they are able to talk **CENSORED**. One is even a mod here.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #9 : October 09, 2012, 02:38:24 AM »

I was going to come in here and do some trash talking in the name of ChiefsPlanet

You really have much to back up any talk - when did the Chef do anything? Back in the Ed Podolak days?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #10 : October 09, 2012, 03:17:00 AM »

The Bucs’ next opponent, the Kansas City Chiefs, appear to be a team on the brink.

The team has dealt with a drug suspension (stud defensive end Tamba Hali), injuries (wide receiver Dexter McCluster, a former Largo High School teammate of Bucs cornerback Leonard Johnson) and losing.

Ugly losing.

It’s so bad in Kansas City that fans have taken to the air, flying banners over Arrowhead Stadium demanding the ousting of general manager Scott Pioli.

If Chiefs offensive lineman and the Kansas City Star can be believed, yesterday in a struggle with the Baltimore Crows, fans turned on starting quarterback Matt Cassel, actually cheering when he was injured.

This has led Cassel’s teammates to express outrage at their paying customers, lashing out at Chiefs fans, details Randy Covitz of the Kansas City Star.

“But when somebody gets hurt … there are long-lasting ramifications to the game we play … I’ve already come to the understanding I probably won’t live as long because I play this game. And that’s OK. That’s the choice I’ve made. That’s the choice all of us made. But when you cheer somebody getting knocked out, I don’t care who it is, and it just so happened to be Matt Cassel, it’s sickening. It’s 100 percent sickening. I’ve been in some rough times on some rough teams. I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life to play football than at that moment right there.

“I get emotional about it, because these guys work their butts off. Matt Cassel hasn’t done anything to you people … hasn’t done anything to the media writers who kill him, hasn’t done anything wrong to the people that come out here and cheer him. If he’s not the best quarterback, he’s not the best quarterback, and that’s OK.

“But he’s a person. And he got knocked out in a game, and we got 70,000 people cheering … Boo him all you want. Boo me all you want. Throw me under the bus. Tell me I’m doing a bad job, say I’ve got to protect him more … but if you’re one of those people who were out there cheering, or even smiled, when he got knocked out, I just want everyone to know it’s sickening and disgusting.”

Now there’s two ways to look at this, at least in Joe’s eyes and perhaps, in Bucs’ fans eyes as well.

Either the Chiefs come into the stadium on Dale Mabry Highway a team in total disarray and ripe for a wood-shedding by the Bucs, or the Chiefs come in like a wounded tiger.

Joe’s guessing Bucs coach Greg Schiano is siding with the wounded tiger analogy.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/

PewterBlitz

Starter

« #11 : October 09, 2012, 03:27:21 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAH you dope, you can't come here and trash talk/ troll. We have our own trolls trash talking our own team through out the year. We are virtually insult proof.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #12 : October 09, 2012, 03:34:55 AM »

Yeah, our team sucks more than your team.

What?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #13 : October 09, 2012, 07:44:25 AM »

Java, are you really arguing with yourself again?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #14 : October 09, 2012, 07:49:15 AM »

Dr.  Brady Quinn Medicine Woman strikes fear in the hearts of all Buc fans...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hail to the CHIEFS!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools