Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hail to the CHIEFS!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

TBChucky

Starter
#15 : October 09, 2012, 08:22:34 AM

Wow, a Chief's fan talking smack. I've seen it all now. Hope to see you back on Monday, but you'll probably be hiding out in disbelief that you got smoked by a bad Bucs team..

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 09, 2012, 08:22:58 AM

I wondered when someone from CP was going to show up..... Shouldn't you be busy destroying Eric Winston?

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 09, 2012, 08:29:44 AM

What kind of Chiefs fan are you? You're team has a great chance to be #1, as in first overall pick, and you want them to blow that? Chiefs suck. Save the trolling for a year you don't completely blow.

ChiefsLand

Practice Squad

#18 : October 09, 2012, 10:15:45 AM

Look, I'm not saying that winning against Tampa is a GOOD thing, I'm just saying it's kinda inevitable.  I don't know if we can lose unless we're literally handing you the ball on every possession we get, and then telling our defense to take five.  I'm just looking at the historical evidence that says that the Bucs completely suck against bad QBs.  We're starting a bad QB.  The real shame is I bet none of you will be back on Monday to get your serving of crow when Quinn outperforms Freeman.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 09, 2012, 10:20:00 AM

The real shame is I bet none of you will be back on Monday to get your serving of crow when Quinn outperforms Freeman.

this is not true.  pewter report is much more busy after a bucs loss.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Mateen

Starter

#20 : October 09, 2012, 10:22:30 AM

Brady Quinn and 300 yards is an oxymoron.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 09, 2012, 10:25:34 AM

Look, I'm not saying that winning against Tampa is a GOOD thing, I'm just saying it's kinda inevitable.  I don't know if we can lose unless we're literally handing you the ball on every possession we get, and then telling our defense to take five.  I'm just looking at the historical evidence that says that the Bucs completely suck against bad QBs.  We're starting a bad QB.  The real shame is I bet none of you will be back on Monday to get your serving of crow when Quinn outperforms Freeman.

What are you kidding? This forum likes losses more than wins. This place is dead the Monday after a loss, nothing to complain about. The Monday after a loss, everyone is here showing how little they know about football. If we lose this weekend this place will be here serving crow to ourselves. I'm sure you'll fit in nice.

PM Java, you guys sound like you have a lot in common!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JohnBuc06

Starter

#22 : October 09, 2012, 10:28:03 AM

The real shame is I bet none of you will be back on Monday to get your serving of crow when Quinn outperforms Freeman.

this is not true.  pewter report is much more busy after a bucs loss.

Boy ain't that the truth!  A Buc's loss or even better an ugly Buc's win brings 'em out of the woodshed!   ;D

meekerbeastman

Second String

#23 : October 09, 2012, 10:33:13 AM

I hope the bucs roll out the blount train so they can crush the cheifs, if martin starts were gonna have a long day of watching 3 and outs and then watching jamall charles run for 160yds. 2 fumbles

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 09, 2012, 10:37:43 AM

I was going to come in here and do some trash talking in the name of ChiefsPlanet, but after looking around here, it seems you guys already have it covered for us.  Have fun watching Quinn throw for over 300 yards come Sunday, just like Garrard, Charlie Batch, and all the other barely-in-the-NFL QBs who have simply torched the Yucs!!

Don't let our own self trolling stop you from talking smack.   Be warned these guys take much delight in our favorite teams LACK of success.

So much so, you could come on here with an entirely different tact - give big props to the Bucs...   we'll take care of all the negativity - thanks... ;)

300 yds is a lot for a an underwear model to throw...

I absolutely expect him to be overwhelmed by stunts, blitzes and pass rush.

We put a lid on that freakin' Jamaal Charles guy and this is a lock for a Bucs win.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 09, 2012, 11:08:52 AM

Atleast come back on here an back up your smack talk pusscake.

Chiefs are going to get the first ass-whooping of the Greg Schiano era

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 09, 2012, 11:10:07 AM

I agree about Quinn throwing for 300 against us. Quinn is better than Freeman. Hope it's a clean and fun filled game.
The chiefs already beat your saints.. Quinn didn't  play that game tho.

But this week we are going to kick the crap out of the chiefs.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 09, 2012, 11:11:32 AM

"... the first ass whoopin' of the Schiano Era..."

I love the sound of that...

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 09, 2012, 11:29:00 AM

Look, I'm not saying that winning against Tampa is a GOOD thing, I'm just saying it's kinda inevitable.  I don't know if we can lose unless we're literally handing you the ball on every possession we get, and then telling our defense to take five. I'm just looking at the historical evidence that says that the Bucs completely suck against bad QBs.  We're starting a bad QB.  The real shame is I bet none of you will be back on Monday to get your serving of crow when Quinn outperforms Freeman.

Hey now...the Bucs also suck against good QBs too....get it right.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

MarineBuc

Starter

#29 : October 09, 2012, 12:34:29 PM

UNREAL...a Chiefs talking smack on our board...a Chiefs fan...Good Lawd the world is in disarray

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hail to the CHIEFS!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools