Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hail to the CHIEFS!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : October 09, 2012, 01:27:40 PM

UNREAL...a Chiefs talking smack on our board...a Chiefs fan...Good Lawd the world is in disarray
Bucs are losers of 13 of the last 14 games, I believe. That might be the worst stretch in the NFL. So, no matter how much the Chefs suck, we suck more.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 09, 2012, 02:09:20 PM

UNREAL...a Chiefs talking smack on our board...a Chiefs fan...Good Lawd the world is in disarray
Bucs are losers of 13 of the last 14 games, I believe. That might be the worst stretch in the NFL. So, no matter how much the Chefs suck, we suck more.

Skins fan

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 09, 2012, 02:36:07 PM

lol @ what the Chiefs fan said. So true. Our own "fans" do a pretty good job at trolling this place. I dont think any other fans could come here and do as good as a job.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#33 : October 09, 2012, 07:46:44 PM

If you've been a fan of the Bucs for any amount of time, the franchise has given you very little to be proud of - especially over the last 4-5 seasons. This season is no different so far.  You can be a cheerleader/homer all you want, but the fact won't change. The Bucs are a bad team and have been so for quite awhile. Please don't point to the 2010 season - it was pretty much a weak schedule of backup QBs.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 09, 2012, 07:52:40 PM

If you've been a fan of the Bucs for any amount of time, the franchise has given you very little to be proud of - especially over the last 4-5 seasons. This season is no different so far.  You can be a cheerleader/homer all you want, but the fact won't change. The Bucs are a bad team and have been so for quite awhile. Please don't point to the 2010 season - it was pretty much a weak schedule of backup QBs.

be proud of the way you conduct yourself.  if you need to be proud of a sports franchise you will be let down more times than not. 

and this season is completely different than any other season.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 09, 2012, 07:56:07 PM

Mind elaborating? Is that an excuse in disguise?

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 09, 2012, 07:58:45 PM

Mind elaborating? Is that an excuse in disguise?

nah, simplicity.  last season we began 4-2.  this season we have started 1-3.  so far, this season is plenty different.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 09, 2012, 08:06:44 PM

I think hes a racist.

ChiefsLand

Practice Squad

#38 : October 09, 2012, 08:43:47 PM

Good thing you guys aren't trying this weak crap over on my board.  I had much higher hopes for Buc fans.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 09, 2012, 08:46:54 PM

be proud of the way you conduct yourself.  if you need to be proud of a sports franchise you will be let down more times than not. 

Agree Gametime. I'm glad somebody gets it.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 09, 2012, 09:11:35 PM

Looks like Dolorous stirred stuff up on CP.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 09, 2012, 09:19:45 PM

Looks like Dolorous stirred stuff up on CP.

LOL , not me this time.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 09, 2012, 09:20:50 PM

I am a regular there, but I am going to be tearing the **CENSORED** out of them mostly because of one guy.

ChiefsLand

Practice Squad

#43 : October 09, 2012, 09:27:36 PM

Got to love the weak Bucs smack you're trying to bring to CP.  Maybe your husband can come over too and try his shot?

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 09, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

Uhhh, the "Yucks". Very original.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hail to the CHIEFS!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools