Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Three « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
: October 09, 2012, 04:19:23 PM

That is the number of games that Josh Freeman has passed for over 300 yards in his 44 starts.  Once in 2009.  0 in 2010.  Twice in 2011.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 09, 2012, 04:29:48 PM

Stud

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 09, 2012, 04:32:13 PM

baller

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 09, 2012, 04:36:21 PM

50 - Percentage of Tampa's wins that resulted directly from a game winning drive by Freeman since he took over as the starter in Tampa
9 - Number of game winning drives
4 - Number of years in the NFL
3 - Number of different offenses/ OC in those 4 years
2 - Number of HC's that Freeman has earned total confidence in
0 - Amount of support from stupid local Yuc fans like yourself

AND THE MOST TELLING STAT!!!!!!

0 - Number of functioning brain cells SKULL AND BONES has left after years of bong hits, sniffing air plane glue and self inflicted nut shots.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 09, 2012, 04:37:46 PM

That BucNY guy is a baller!

- Everyone

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 09, 2012, 04:38:30 PM

Sign him up!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : October 09, 2012, 04:41:02 PM

∞ - number of excuses delusional simpletons are able to generate.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 09, 2012, 04:42:39 PM

Sign him up!

Gotta be better than Freeman.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 09, 2012, 04:51:20 PM

50 - Percentage of Tampa's wins that resulted directly from a game winning drive by Freeman since he took over as the starter in Tampa

Those are the reasons hes still got a starting job at this level. If we can get the "good" play from Freeman more consistently he would be fine here. I suspect they will spend the rest of the season trying to get that out of him. Didnt use a first rounder on him to cut him now. They will ride out Freeman until he proves TO THE STAFF that he cant win at this level. The rest of the season should be plenty of time to see what he is. Theres nobody else out there. 
: October 09, 2012, 04:53:31 PM BucBalla85

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 09, 2012, 04:56:57 PM

∞ - number of excuses delusional simpletons are able to generate.

Nah, I'm very rational.

I'll admit that Freeman might need to go. I'll also admit at times I was screaming WTH are you doing Freeman during the game. But I've also seen what he did his 2nd year and I've seen glimpses of that this year so I'm going to give him the rest of the year. He has had zero stability since he's been here. The Alex Smith syndrome. Support him, give him some stability and he might be our guy, maybe not.

Just like last year, people want to fire someone with no plan or idea of who is going to take over. Freeman is better than Dan-O and better than any free agent. I get sick of knee jerk reactions. Let him play the year out, coaches say he's got the stuff, so let's go with it for the season.

OBTW...

81.9 - Total QBR after 5 games for Alex Smith
1 - Alex Smith QBR ranking

Guess the 49ers are happy they were patient and gave Smith a little stability.

For those of you who are to dumb to know what QBR is here.

According to ESPN, QBR was developed to measure the degree to which a quarterback contributed to scoring points for the team, and also to a win by the team. For example, completing a pass to earn a first down at the quarterback's own 20-yard-line with 30 seconds left in the game is unlikely to lead to any points for his team, but if they are already leading it increases the probability of winning, as it usually enables the leading team to run out the clock. This second criterion is quantified using a "win probability" function which ESPN developed by analyzing data for each play of NFL games over the previous decade.

Essential how much did the QB have to do with the team winning. Eat it **CENSORED**heads.

- Everyone

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 09, 2012, 04:59:00 PM

0 - Number of functioning brain cells SKULL AND BONES has left after years of bong hits, sniffing air plane glue and self inflicted nut shots.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 09, 2012, 05:00:05 PM

Thanks man, I served him pretty well.

- Everyone

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 09, 2012, 05:03:14 PM

" I get sick of knee jerk reactions. "

So I went to see the doctor, and he tapped just under my kneecap with one of those little rubber hammers. Four years later, my foot jumped and I said "Freeman kinda blows."

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 09, 2012, 05:10:13 PM

Then you asked why it did that and he said your knee cap sucks. You then said you just ran a long distance and were tired, you also were diabetic and were likely dehydrated. The doctor then said nope, they have nothing to do with it. Your knee cap just sucks. So he gave you a new knee cap and low and behold nothing changed. So the doctor said sorry, guess all those other things did matter and you probably were better off with the original knee cap.

- Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 09, 2012, 05:12:13 PM

Man I'm roasting you mouth breathers today. I gotta go home. Show some respect and don't pick on a guy who isn't around to defend himself.

- Everyone
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Three « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools