Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's practice performance improving; ....More carries to come? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : October 10, 2012, 12:50:22 PM

Kind of a nasty skank, aren't you?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Ms Elam

Starter

#16 : October 10, 2012, 01:42:50 PM

Kind of a nasty skank, aren't you?
If you say so. But its obvious Martin was handed the job because Chino has a man crush on him.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#17 : October 10, 2012, 01:49:35 PM

i agree, you dont just replace a proven starter who has run well despite horrible play calling and a poor o-line for a rookie who "resembles" the running style of a man you probably wanted to sandusky back in the day.

Schiano was wrong and hopefully he is man enough to admit it and feed the beast

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 10, 2012, 01:51:09 PM

When you say "obvious" do you perhaps mean 'it's what I wanted to hear so I eagerly accept it without the benefit of critical examination?'

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#19 : October 10, 2012, 01:54:13 PM

"but LGB cant pick up the blitz........."

prove it, you dont need to pick up blitzes when your draggin **CENSORED** and hurdling beeotchs

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 10, 2012, 01:56:41 PM

Agreed ^ Time to twist up a Blount

This guy...

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 10, 2012, 01:59:15 PM

You also don't need to learn the playbook when you're sitting on the bench, right? We've seen the kind of team you end up with when you let undisciplined players fail to earn their reps. What is obvious to me is that only a **CENSORED**ing moron would want to repeat that debacle just so they can see one player.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 10, 2012, 02:02:28 PM

It takes a lot of playbook learning and quality practice to deserve the opportunity to average 3.5 yards per carry. You don't take players off the field that give you that kind of production. Without Doug Martin, the Bucs might have the #31 or #32 offense, instead of #30. Count your blessings.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#23 : October 10, 2012, 02:06:23 PM

You also don't need to learn the playbook when you're sitting on the bench, right? We've seen the kind of team you end up with when you let undisciplined players fail to earn their reps. What is obvious to me is that only a **CENSORED**ing moron would want to repeat that debacle just so they can see one player.

so your implication is that martin not only mastered the playbook in his short time....he also is the more effective player.....which he has shown us when? the one run he bounced outside for the TD?

practice man, practice, martin has been a practice beast....... i prefer to see the game proven beast

meekerbeastman

Second String

#24 : October 10, 2012, 02:07:58 PM

"here guys read the playbook, we are a power running team, that means running inside the tackles hard......."

someone forgot to tell martin he is allowed to take a few bumps and stay on his feet

we've seen NFL games where LGB has broken 3-4-5-6 tackles in one run

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 10, 2012, 02:14:16 PM

Yes, I understand that you believe one player is more important than building a team. It's just that you're wrong is all.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 10, 2012, 02:24:00 PM

Yes, I understand that you believe one player is more important than building a team. It's just that you're wrong is all.

Our offense could be described as sluggish, so why not unleash a known playmaker?

This guy...

meekerbeastman

Second String

#27 : October 10, 2012, 02:29:26 PM

show me where that was said.........

you have a rookie who was handed a job he so-called "earned" in training camp because he is a "3down back" (which isnt true at this point as Ware plays the 3rds). The word was martin can block, catch, pick up blitzes etc, yeah but he is primarily a running back and until he can learn how to hit holes and make people miss in the nfl his primary job is lacking.  If there is a player on your bench that has PROVEN to be able to do the job better at this point you dont consider putting him in? how is that logical in any sense. "they're building a team" they are paid to win, who gives you the best chance to win?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 10, 2012, 02:33:11 PM

Sacrifice discipline and lose the respect of the team so that maybe you can win a few more games that in all likelihood will be meaningless? That's a piss poor plan. Stay the course. Let Blount earn his way onto the field. The team, the coach, Blount, and the fans will all be better for it in the end, no matter how much they might whine now.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 10, 2012, 02:34:29 PM

sounds like Schiano finally took Martins kcid out of his mouth to me.

Classy

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's practice performance improving; ....More carries to come? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools