Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's practice performance improving; ....More carries to come? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : October 10, 2012, 02:35:31 PM

We've seen your plan in action, Raheemeeker. 0-10. No thanks. Make him earn it.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#31 : October 10, 2012, 02:42:42 PM

so handing an unproven rookie is the proper approach?

i would love to be your boss, "oh here mr illuminator, please step aside and earn your right to do the things you did well last quarter, we are lettin gthis new college grad take your stuff, you can come back when you learn or something"

Ms Elam

Starter

#32 : October 10, 2012, 02:51:15 PM

sounds like Schiano finally took Martins kcid out of his mouth to me.

Classy
Says the guy with a half naked women for his signature. I thought this was a football fan message board, not a pansy poster party. Just block me Java jr.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 10, 2012, 02:52:47 PM

I just hate to see a weapon wasted, and Blount has been wasted so far this season. Blount hurts defenders. Martin does not and his pass protection hasn't been all that either. I have no problem with Martin as part of a rotation. I do have a problem when he IS the rotation. Get Ware and Smith involved as well. Blount has set franchise records on a bad team with lousy coaching. I want to see what he can do with better players around him and improved coaching. Blount has proven he can run the ball at this level. Martin has not, at least not yet. He was pretty much handed the starting job. I don't think that is fair to him or the team. I believe this is the best group of RBs the Bucs have ever had. We will get to see that more as the players and coaches gel. Schiano will make better use of his whole roster. He doesn't have the ego issue that Gruden had. Winning is more important.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 10, 2012, 02:54:49 PM

Classy
Says the guy with a half naked women for his signature. I thought this was a football fan message board, not a pansy poster party. Just block me Java jr.

You eat with that mouth, missy?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Ms Elam

Starter

#35 : October 10, 2012, 03:02:43 PM

When you say "obvious" do you perhaps mean 'it's what I wanted to hear so I eagerly accept it without the benefit of critical examination?'
When I say obvious I mean Schiano compared  Doug Martin to the best player he ever had at rutgers, Ray rice. And he did so while flashing the biggest gap tooth smile I've seen since Michael Strayhan won the superbowl. Couple that with the fact that he brings up rutgers every other press conference, then you could see where people like me think he is showing favoritism. That's all I mean when is say man crush.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 10, 2012, 03:04:23 PM

When you say "obvious" do you perhaps mean 'it's what I wanted to hear so I eagerly accept it without the benefit of critical examination?'
When I say obvious I mean Schiano compared  Doug Martin to the best player he ever had at rutgers, Ray rice. And he did so while flashing the biggest gap tooth smile I've seen since Michael Strayhan won the superbowl. Couple that with the fact that he brings up rutgers every other press conference, then you could see where people like me think he is showing favoritism. That's all I mean when is say man crush.

You would have a much better arguement if The Hampster actually went to Rutgers.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 10, 2012, 03:05:29 PM

When you say "he brings up Rutgers," do you perhaps mean 'a reporter asks him a question and he answers it'?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Ms Elam

Starter

#38 : October 10, 2012, 03:06:38 PM

Classy

You're lame. You wouldn't even exist if Java never said things to get under people skin. You're a spawn of a troll. You're beneath me and my 60 post lol. Loser.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 10, 2012, 03:08:45 PM

Classy

You're lame. You wouldn't even exist if Java never said things to get under people skin. You're a spawn of a troll. You're beneath me and my 60 post lol. Loser.

Ok you got me good there missy.    Gotta run.   In my best Wilbon voice......

Same time tomorrow knuckleheads.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Ms Elam

Starter

#40 : October 10, 2012, 03:12:38 PM

When you say "he brings up Rutgers," do you perhaps mean 'a reporter asks him a question and he answers it'?
No I mean he eludes to rutgers at random times. He actually asked one time "y'all haven't been following rutgers"? That was his response when asked about blowing the giants up on kneel down. He could've said I've used it in the past, it works. He stuck his chest out and said "y'all haven't been following rutgers"? You know, like rutgers is a national powerhouse and we've been living under a rock if we haven't been watching them be average in a below average conference.

Ms Elam

Starter

#41 : October 10, 2012, 03:13:48 PM

Classy

Ok you got me good there missy.    Gotta run.   In my best Wilbon voice......

Same time tomorrow knuckleheads.
Lol love that you can keep it lighthearted.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 10, 2012, 03:16:30 PM

And you consider this to be a valid criticism? 'Cause it sounds an awful lot like petty bullschnit.

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

#43 : October 10, 2012, 03:46:21 PM

Sacrifice discipline and lose the respect of the team so that maybe you can win a few more games that in all likelihood will be meaningless? That's a piss poor plan. Stay the course. Let Blount earn his way onto the field. The team, the coach, Blount, and the fans will all be better for it in the end, no matter how much they might whine now.

That's sweet but I would rather win games than keep watching the Bucs lose so Schiano can keep his college style integrity, and they might not be better for it either like in the movies.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#44 : October 10, 2012, 03:49:23 PM

LGB is obviously the better option at this point then martin. Im sorry but shoestring martin is not all that. 3.5 yards per carry  with a proven runner on the bench that averages 4.7. The rb that it sometimes takes 3,4,5 people to bring down should be starting and getting majority of the snaps. Martin's blocking aint been all that great from what I can tell and he dropped a couple of balls against the skins that should have been caught. If he's suppose to be a 3 down back the why the hell does he come out on 3rd down. Rutgers should be explaining this. Of course he can't he's just so infatuatied with ray rice that he thinks doug martin is him. NEWSFLASH rutgers he ain't ray rice. He's not even white rice. He's doug martin and even ray had to earn his stripes. LGB is a proven BEAST. The things LGB will do on gameday aren't gonna show up in practice. Because the things he's great at just arent translatable to that situation. If rutgers starts LGB watch this offense actually o idk not go 3 n out so often.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's practice performance improving; ....More carries to come? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools