Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Gerald surpassed Suh as the better player? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#45 : October 13, 2012, 07:12:46 AM

Let Megatron get traded or go on IR and then tell me how awesome Stafford is.

How is this on Stafford? A lot of great QBs have had great WRs. Manning had Harrison and Wayne, Brady had Moss, Montana had Rice, Warner had Bruce/Holt/Fitzgerald.
Stafford threw for 5,000 yards last season and more than 3,000 were to players other than Megatron. He can make all the throws, and is accurate.
Your whole Stafford is only good cuz of Megatron is lame, dude.

No clue how you read THIS out of this comment. Pretty lame, dude

He pretty much said Stafford wouldn't be "awesome" with Megatron. Learn how to read kid

He asks how Stafford would look without megatron. Maybe he is holding down Stafford, from a 6000y season, could go either way.

Put your glasses on, old man.

I'm starting to think that QaZ is mindless.   

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 13, 2012, 08:19:13 AM

I'm starting to think that QaZ is mindless.

I'm not just starting to believe, i'm pretty sure someone else has no clue about correlations and dependancies.

A∧B=>C; A∧B=>?, A=?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 13, 2012, 09:12:15 AM

Although I get your point, I don't think it's fair to compare Suh to Haynesworth.  Haynesworth never had 5+ sacks until he was playing for $$$.  Haynesworth is was a useless sack of crap that wasted his talent.  Suh busts his arse every snap.

Suh is known to take plays off. I would say Haynesworth and Suh have the same attitude. Head Stomp/Road Rage.

Unless those "plays off" are run plays (which I should have qualified) I haven't heard that criticism.  I've said since day that he doesn't play the run well, which got a lot of backlash around these parts, but the guy goes after the QB.  Haynesworth didn't give two craps until it was time to get his big payday - something I also said that got quite a bit of backlash around these parts.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Gerald surpassed Suh as the better player? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools