Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Games « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: October 12, 2012, 10:33:52 AM

OK XCOM and Dishonored came out same day. I wanted both but only got one- XCOM.

I'm curious if anyone got Dishonored and what they think of it.

As for XCOM, if you are old enough to have played the first game, it is a great modernization. It has been streamlined and some of that hasn't worked - you can't have a grenade and medikit for example you get one non-weapon thing rather than inventory - but a lot of it does. I really love the way the command and control combat works and even the "action camera" stuff I thought would suck is pretty cool. I'm having a blast with it even if my body count is still a bit high.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 13, 2012, 08:13:34 PM

I want XCom...but I cant stop playing StarCraft 2. Too bad I stink at it and cant get out of silver league. I play Protoss.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Games « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools