Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib suspended FOUR games... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #120 : October 13, 2012, 09:34:47 PM »

You're only confused because you weren't heeding what I was telling you. People dont use Adderall to get high. CBW argument on performance enhancement might be valid though

That's because you type as if since you take/took it, you're the expert and your opinion is the only one that matters.

Perhaps you should read.... and be enlightened:

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/snorting-adderall-and-ritalin

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #121 : October 13, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »

That's because you type as if since you take/took it, you're the expert and your opinion is the only one that matters.

My opinions weren't based off just my use. I said "most people who abuse it". Insinuating I know people who have abused it, and why they do.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #122 : October 13, 2012, 09:51:13 PM »

I know I aint suprised.

Dude sucks.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #123 : October 13, 2012, 09:54:42 PM »

Hakeem Nicks and Eli Manning are glad Goodell waited to suspend Hakeem Nicks' Bittch.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #124 : October 13, 2012, 09:57:20 PM »

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

ryan24

Hall of Famer

« #125 : October 13, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »

4 games for Adderall? I've had it with Roger Goodell. He has to go, this is getting ridiculous.

This is not a choice Roger Goodell made. The players made it.

Oh I though that lockout was because they were negotiating the CBA. I guess they were just taking unpaid vacations

Roger Goodell was not commissioner when the policy was first put into place and it is a policy agreed to by both players and owners.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #126 : October 14, 2012, 01:18:15 AM »

Abusing adderal gets your heart rate up. Exercising while taking too much of it is a heart attack waiting to happen. As obnoxious as tripblood has been tonight, he's right for the most part.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #127 : October 14, 2012, 09:06:16 AM »

\As obnoxious as tripblood has been tonight, he's right for the most part.

No one has the balls to come out and say it. Thank you

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #128 : October 14, 2012, 09:35:26 AM »

Doesn't matter why he used it. The bottom line is it is against the rules, every player knows it, and he decided to use it anyways. Therefore, this is just another example of Talib showing he is an irresponsible idiot that can not be trusted. On top of the repeated episodes of moronic behavior, he has shown on the field that he is not even a good player. Should have traded him long ago when he still had some value. The writing is on the wall now. He'll be some other team's problem next season. Probably the Redskins.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #129 : October 14, 2012, 09:42:50 AM »

Redskins, Cowboys, Bengals....take your pick.  Just hope it ain't the Bucs.  We drafted him in large part because db coach Morris petitioned for him.  That dude has really screwed up this franchise.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #130 : October 14, 2012, 09:45:15 AM »

Well as much for the "clean slate since Rutgers arrived" theory. He's a dog, he'll always be a dog.

Plus, for anyone who thinks he's "elite" or "near elite" find me all those guys who let a WR hang 199 on them.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #131 : October 14, 2012, 10:18:02 AM »

Talib filed, then withdrew, appeal to suspension

Posted by Mike Florio on October 14, 2012, 9:52 AM EDT

As the Bucs deal with the sudden disappearance of cornerback Aqib Talib from a roster that is trying to dig out of an early-season 1-3 hole, we’ve got a couple of additional nuggets regarding the manner in which the four-game suspension for Adderall came to be.

First, we’re told that Talib initially appealed his four-game suspension — but that he then withdrew the appeal.  It’s possible that he decided to simply take his medicine (for taking something other than his medicine) now, given that he acknowledges taking the substance without a prescription.  (Even with a prescription he likely would have been suspended; the league requires both a prescription and a waiver.)

Second, despite the widely-held belief that suspensions are finalized if at all by Tuesday of a given week, the Talib case proves that a guy can be yanked even after putting in a full week of practice.  Even though he essentially “worked” all week, Talib will not be paid for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs.

The good news for Talib (relatively speaking) is that, in real time, his suspension will last only 22 days, since he’ll be reinstated the day after missing his fourth game.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #132 : October 14, 2012, 10:55:21 AM »

Why is it nec. to call someone a dipshlt? WTF is wrong with you? Are you 12? Kids are snorting the shlt for the high they think they are getting from it.. PERIOD! Now feel free to grow the hell up child.

Because you are making dumb statements based on no factual evidence supporting your argument... If people were to snort it, it's because they will get the effects of it faster. It has nothing to do with getting high. So how about you go educate yourself before making dumb statements...
« : October 14, 2012, 11:03:01 AM BucForcedTrauma »

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #133 : October 14, 2012, 11:01:03 AM »

You can't get high from Aderalll that is just idiotic if anyone thinks that... If you think you get high from it then you have never been high before and therefore shouldn't act like you are knowledgeable on that subject.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #134 : October 14, 2012, 11:04:26 AM »

You can't get high from Aderalll that is just idiotic if anyone thinks that... If you think you get high from it then you have never been high before and therefore shouldn't act like you are knowledgeable on that subject.

As one who's never gotten high, i have a question. What does the snorting of cocaine do and why do articles i've read say people snort Adderall for its cocaine-line effects?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
  Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib suspended FOUR games... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools