Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib suspended FOUR games... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#90 : October 13, 2012, 07:43:50 PM

Trip.... you're outta line, bro. You type as if you're all-knowing on the subject when from what i've read tonite, what Schucher posted is exactly how its being used.

Do you really think Aqib Talib only had access to Adderall to get high. Dude was trying to stay awake

And you know this how?? How do you know he wasn't using it recreationally..... especially since he didn't have a script?

Take 3 strong Adderall and then tell me how you feel. Awake....? But not high

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#91 : October 13, 2012, 07:44:37 PM

Trip.... you're outta line, bro. You type as if you're all-knowing on the subject when from what i've read tonite, what Schucher posted is exactly how its being used.

Do you really think Aqib Talib only had access to Adderall to get high. Dude was trying to stay awake

And you know this how?? How do you know he wasn't using it recreationally..... especially since he didn't have a script?

Well if Trip could concentrate long enough to reply, he would admit he doesnt know this.

Way to give me more than 3 minutes to respond, Captain-refresh

This guy...

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#92 : October 13, 2012, 07:44:47 PM

Not spewing bullshlt. Whether you agree or not child... kids and adults are snorting the shlt for the effects. Just because you take/took it as prescribed for your medical condition does not mean people are not abusing this drug. Im curious as to your knowledge base on the subject other than the fact that you take it for your diagnosed condition?

You dont get high from it. Your'e heart rate accelerates and your'e more are. Completely different than cocaine or trippy shlt.

Also how it is a "FACT that you take it for your diagnosed condition"?. I said I took it in the PAST.

So the word "high" is the issue here? Hate to tell you kid. most "speeders" do not make you "trippy" or "high" in the sense you are thinking.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#93 : October 13, 2012, 07:46:25 PM

No one uses Aderall for the same intentions as cocaine, Thats a retarded article. He likely took it so he could stay awake and alert... There isn't any physical stimulation from it

This is true, although Adderall is habit forming. It's also performance enhancing. It gives you more energy and heightened awareness. It's not dumb at all for the NFL to suspend players for taking this drug. It does give you an edge on the field.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#94 : October 13, 2012, 07:46:56 PM

Not spewing bullshlt. Whether you agree or not child... kids and adults are snorting the shlt for the effects. Just because you take/took it as prescribed for your medical condition does not mean people are not abusing this drug. Im curious as to your knowledge base on the subject other than the fact that you take it for your diagnosed condition?

You dont get high from it. Your'e heart rate accelerates and your'e more are. Completely different than cocaine or trippy shlt.

Also how it is a "FACT that you take it for your diagnosed condition"?. I said I took it in the PAST.

So the word "high" is the issue here? Hate to tell you kid. most "speeders" do not make you "trippy" or "high" in the sense you are thinking.

Yeah.. Talib crushes up Adderall like cocaine and snorts it daily because hes an addict to the "speed". Give me a break

This guy...

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#95 : October 13, 2012, 07:49:18 PM

Yeah.. Talib crushes up Adderall like cocaine and snorts it daily because hes an addict to the "speed". Give me a break

It is habit forming, trip. Most people don't take it for the same reason that they take cocaine, but the affects can be similar depending on the dose.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#96 : October 13, 2012, 07:51:08 PM

It is habit forming, trip. Most people don't take it for the same reason that they take cocaine, but the affects can be similar depending on the dose.

Talib is a moron. Adderall? Drink a 5hour energy drink..

This guy...

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#97 : October 13, 2012, 07:51:17 PM

CB, if you havent noticed, its likely you are wasting your energy on this subject matter with him. You might need to snort a lil adderall to manage through this.  ;D

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#98 : October 13, 2012, 07:55:15 PM

Most of the people who abuse Adderall are just trying to stay awake for long periods of time

Countless of other alternatives to acheive the effects of what you say Talib was gaining from Adderall

This guy...

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#99 : October 13, 2012, 07:56:24 PM

Most of the people who abuse Adderall are just trying to stay awake for long periods of time

Once again.. what is your knowledge based on other than having is prescribed for you?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#100 : October 13, 2012, 07:57:43 PM

Once again.. what is your knowledge based on other than having is prescribed for you?

I went to USF for four years. You dont think people used/abused Adderall there?

This guy...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#101 : October 13, 2012, 07:58:34 PM

I've never been high in my life so i can't speak on that subject.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#102 : October 13, 2012, 07:59:50 PM

Sorry brah

This guy...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#103 : October 13, 2012, 08:01:09 PM

Sorry brah

For?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#104 : October 13, 2012, 08:08:40 PM

Countless of other alternatives to acheive the effects of what you say Talib was gaining from Adderall

In the world of sports, staying awake probably isn't the aim for why athletes choose to abuse Adderall. The energy, stamina, awareness, etc are the likely sought out affects. A 5 hour energy is equivalent to a few cups of coffee. Adderall is a psychostimulant. It alters the way the brain works. The only alternatives that would give you the exact same affects would be methamphetamine or cocaine.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib suspended FOUR games... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools