Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib suspended FOUR games... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 13, 2012, 04:29:13 PM

What is adderall?

Usually given for ADD. But it can be addictive and abused like a narcotic.

It will calm down people who have legit ADD/ADHD. But if you dont its like speed.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#46 : October 13, 2012, 04:32:18 PM

Talib seems to be someone w/ ADHD from what I've seen of him in interviews, during practice, and with his off-the-field problems.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 13, 2012, 04:33:32 PM

Just saw the news. Guess this ends the debate whether we should resign Talib after this season eh?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#48 : October 13, 2012, 04:34:24 PM

Lots of kids using that stuff for recreation. They are even snorting the shlt. He's an idiot. I hope he isn't back next year. He's not even that good anyways... move on.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#49 : October 13, 2012, 04:35:16 PM

4 games for Adderall? I've had it with Roger Goodell. He has to go, this is getting ridiculous.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 13, 2012, 04:35:22 PM

So Barber is a FS, Gaitor is on IR, and Talib suspended. Wow. Looks like McDonald, Biggers, and Myron Lewis will be getting a LOT of playing time. Gonna get ugly folks.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 13, 2012, 04:42:24 PM

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#52 : October 13, 2012, 04:44:36 PM

4 games for Adderall? I've had it with Roger Goodell. He has to go, this is getting ridiculous.

You're clueless- it's a performance enhancing drug. Rules are rules.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#53 : October 13, 2012, 04:49:17 PM

It's against the rules and every player knows it. If they need it for legitimate reasons they can submit paperwork and get approval from the league. They only reason to get busted for it, is because you are using it illegally to get **CENSORED**ed up.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#54 : October 13, 2012, 04:52:26 PM

In his statement he said he took it during training camp. My guess that it was to stay awake towards the end of camp. Those medications make you wired and ready to go.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 13, 2012, 04:56:44 PM

what?

acacius

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 13, 2012, 04:58:04 PM

Next years Draft:

1st round: Guard/CB which ever providers the best value
2nd round: Whatever you didn't get in the first round
A perfectly reasonable case can be made for the team drafting a guard next year.  Drafting another guard in the first would be just plain stupid though.  No, the team shouldn't feel like they can plug in any old UDFA into the position and have them succeed, but good teams don't have to put THAT much investment into the interior of their offensive line to have them play well.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#57 : October 13, 2012, 05:00:51 PM

Time to move Ronde back to corner. Ronde sucks at safety anyway , and Ahmad Black deseves to be on the field.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#58 : October 13, 2012, 05:02:13 PM

This NFL season just continues to get better; Davin Joseph on IR, Adrian Clayborn on IR, Josh Freeman is still nothing more than average at QB and now Aqib Talib is suspended again?! Shoutout to Gerald McCoy for being one of the few consistent bright spots on this team.

Mark Dominik's draft history is looking spotty as best; Talib, Jackson, Freeman, Price, McCoy, Lewis, Benn, Williams, Grimm, Bowers, Clayborn.

Gerald McCoy is the only player looking like anything resembling a future pro-bowler or someone deserving of a second contract provided he stays healthy. With the exception of this 2012 class, I just hate that most of the players drafted on this team always have this "if" attached them in regard to their success. We're drafting to high for that to consistently be the case.

It's bad enough we're not sure if Freeman is the answer, now we absolutely have to target a CB in the 2013 draft along with DL help.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#59 : October 13, 2012, 05:07:39 PM

In his statement he said he took it during training camp. My guess that it was to stay awake towards the end of camp. Those medications make you wired and ready to go.

back in the day, major league baseball players took adderal to help them  - students take it to stay awake......really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things that Talib could do to get suspended...but he let the fans, the team down. Like Tanard, he's hurt himself financially as well.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib suspended FOUR games... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools