Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Fans Have Spoken - Trade Talib « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« : October 13, 2012, 03:38:27 PM »

Instead of letting him walk in FA, the Bucs should capitalize on this opportunity to improve their roster.

What do you guys think we could land in a trade for this so called 'professional athlete'?
Who would be some potential suitors?
« : November 01, 2012, 06:42:20 PM TampaBucks05 »

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #1 : October 13, 2012, 03:41:05 PM »

He has no trade value.  final year of contract and has 4 game suspension.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #2 : October 13, 2012, 03:43:36 PM »

I'm curious, you use the plural, "Buc fans have spoken".  What Buc fans are you referring to? 

NanoBuc

Practice Squad

« #3 : October 13, 2012, 03:47:42 PM »

No team is will trade for him. In fact, some teams won't even take the chance on him once he hits FA.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #4 : October 13, 2012, 03:51:53 PM »

I'm curious, you use the plural, "Buc fans have spoken".  What Buc fans are you referring to?

Me, my brothers, my sister, and my friends, you curious D-bag.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #5 : October 13, 2012, 03:53:35 PM »

Put me down for being all for dumping his ass.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #6 : October 13, 2012, 03:54:33 PM »

No team is will trade for him. In fact, some teams won't even take the chance on him once he hits FA.

Idk, I feel like we have a shot at a trade with the Jets or something, maybe closer to the trade deadline though.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #7 : October 13, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »

Instead of letting him walk in FA, the Bucs should capitalize on this opportunity to improve their roster.

What do you guys think we could land in a trade for this so called 'professional athlete'?

don't quit your day job to be a GM

Your saying we are better off with Talib on our roster?

gone

Hall of Famer
« #8 : October 13, 2012, 04:04:50 PM »

way to keep it classy. 

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #9 : October 13, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »

Way to be a d-bag.

RiotHeart

Starter

« #10 : October 13, 2012, 04:14:42 PM »

He asked for a list of Buc fans, not a list of d-bags.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #11 : October 13, 2012, 04:23:54 PM »

Aqib Talib’s Days With Bucs Numbered

Joe must have been overcome with ESP (not N) this morning.

After having a fuzzy head from swilling many, many beers last night after watching an MLB-record comeback by the Cardinals over the Nats, Joe woke up wanting nothing more than to suck caffeine and veg on his leather couch and inhale college football.

With so many blowouts, Joe was drawn to Northwestern at Minnesota and noticed a Minnesota cornerback by the name of Troy Stoudermire. The dude was all over the field, making solid open field tackles and Joe offered that Bucs fans should keep an eye out for him, especially since Stoudermire holds the Big Ten record for kick return yards.

Moments later, Joe learns of Aqib Talib’s latest run-in with rules.

As Bucs fans know by now, Talib was suspended effective now, for the next four games for what the Bucs say was a violation of the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Talib claims he took Adderall “without a prescription,which is just mindblowing to Joe for the simple fact that obtaining any type of prescription medicine other than from a doctor is breaking the law.

Talib’s contract is up after this season. At best, Talib is a gifted, yet terribly inconsistent cornerback and frankly, cannot be trusted. If you cannot be counted on to suit up on Sundays (or Thursday or Monday nights), and your play is wildly inconsistent, then what’s the point?

Though Talib has been one of Greg Schiano’s staunchest supporters, the NFL is a business, no matter how team executives may feel about a player.

Thus, Talib will very likely be playing next year wearing a different-colored jersey.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=75404

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #12 : October 13, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »

don't quit your day job to be a GM

Your saying we are better off with Talib on our roster?

You think someone is going to trade someone or a draft choice of value to have Talib on their squad for less than half a season?

Could happen. I guess since its consensus on this board that noone is going to trade with us well have to see what happens. For all any of us know the Bucs are planning on negotiating a contract with him this off-season, even though that's highly unlikely at this point. You know, I'm more concerned with how this incident could affect the locker room if the losses start piling up. Some players may look back and point to Shiano's leniency with Talib. It's kind of a double standard for him to have allowed Talib to have started and everything after preaching his core beliefs, TRUST, BELIEF, and ACCOUNTABILITY.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #13 : October 13, 2012, 04:31:40 PM »

He asked for a list of Buc fans, not a list of d-bags.

Oh I'm sorry for defending myself against your passive aggressive buddy. Apparently I messed with the wrong cyber krewe.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #14 : October 13, 2012, 04:34:04 PM »

I was ready to trade him after he was cleared of the felony. Guess we could ask someone to take him off our hands. Schiano "toes-on-the-line" discipline may mean that Talib may never play another down w/ the Bucs.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Fans Have Spoken - Trade Talib « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools