Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas..........Let him Walk « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 15, 2012, 08:56:57 PM

I dont know what they will decide to do. Honestly none of us know Talib or how he has been with the new regime so only Schiano and guys in OBP know. I dont think he will be resigned but Ive been wrong plenty of times.

^ this ^

And when guys like Ronde and Brooks are vouching for his turn around, that's gotta carry some weight.

-------------------------------------------------------

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 15, 2012, 09:05:58 PM

I dont know what they will decide to do. Honestly none of us know Talib or how he has been with the new regime so only Schiano and guys in OBP know. I dont think he will be resigned but Ive been wrong plenty of times.

^ this ^

And when guys like Ronde and Brooks are vouching for his turn around, that's gotta carry some weight.

Good point. It definitely does. I mean maybe they see Talib as trying too hard to get his act together so maybe they will sympathize but his looking some kind of quick fix like Adderall was not a good idea. Plenty of ways to get your act together that dont involve the illegal substances. I'm not sure what they will decide to do.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 15, 2012, 09:06:33 PM

Giving him another chance aside.......is he that good?  I thought Biggers and Wright looked good out there. These 4 games Biggers will be playing can only help him for experience.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 15, 2012, 09:10:01 PM

He's not all world, but he's an asset. Biggers doesn't inspire a whole lotta confidence from me.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 15, 2012, 09:14:00 PM

He's not all world, but he's an asset. Biggers doesn't inspire a whole lotta confidence from me.

I hear ya man, but that is what I am sayin, these 4 games starting could do wonders for Biggers.  He looked good against Quinn, lets see how he looks against Brees.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 15, 2012, 09:20:21 PM

I hear ya man, but that is what I am sayin, these 4 games starting could do wonders for Biggers.  He looked good against Quinn, lets see how he looks against Brees.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 15, 2012, 09:33:01 PM

He's a starting-caliber talent, but he's damn sure not worth the trouble when he can't be depended on to play a whole season

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 15, 2012, 09:37:38 PM

He's a starting-caliber talent, but he's damn sure not worth the trouble when he can't be depended on to play a whole season

When we have no replacement, how does cutting him make us better?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 15, 2012, 09:42:35 PM

Should have replaced him in the offseason.  But I'm talking about not re-signing him.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#24 : October 15, 2012, 10:06:29 PM

We saw all we needed with Biggers last season. He was destroyed by good WRs and has some of the worst hands in the league. He's not terrible, but he won't be a 1-2 starting CB in this league.

Ms Elam

Starter

#25 : October 15, 2012, 10:18:57 PM

We saw all we needed with Biggers last season. He was destroyed by good WRs and has some of the worst hands in the league. He's not terrible, but he won't be a 1-2 starting CB in this league.
Talib is overrated by buc fans. Here's a guy that hasn't made a prowl or even played a full 16 game season, but every time he does something all these people explaining w why the team needs him.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 15, 2012, 10:21:32 PM

Talib is overrated by buc fans. Here's a guy that hasn't made a prowl or even played a full 16 game season, but every time he does something all these people explaining w why the team needs him.

Maybe at one time...but not so much anymore. Most know that he isn't top tier CB. He is just too inconsistent. He will play well one week, average the next, good the next, then terrible. He is no longer overrated by anyone.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 15, 2012, 10:26:01 PM

Should have replaced him in the offseason.  But I'm talking about not re-signing him.

And if they do, I am sure he will be looking for megabucks.  Who wants to gamble on that guy?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#28 : October 15, 2012, 10:27:00 PM

And if they do, I am sure he will be looking for megabucks.  Who wants to gamble on that guy?

Plenty of teams will.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 15, 2012, 10:28:12 PM

If he wants E Wright $...pass.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas..........Let him Walk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools