Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 45

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: October 14, 2012, 09:54:19 AM

So do we have the worst group of CBs in the league now? Not that Talib was really that good, but with Myron Lewis, Biggers, and McDonald out there all day....I have a sick feeling in my gut Brady Quinn might look like John Elway today.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 14, 2012, 09:57:41 AM

So do we have the worst group of CBs in the league now? Not that Talib was really that good, but with Myron Lewis, Biggers, and McDonald out there all day....I have a sick feeling in my gut Brady Quinn might look like John Elway today.

Is Wright not playing?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 14, 2012, 09:59:58 AM

Way to start it on a positive! Lol

Let's smash them into tiny pieces and toss 'em in the dumpster and light it on fire.

Go BUCS!!!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2012, 10:01:17 AM

Biggers looked good last game,   hope that continues...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 14, 2012, 10:04:50 AM

Biggers always looks good as a nickel back....it's when he is forced to be the #1 or #2 CB that he looks awful.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 14, 2012, 10:07:56 AM

On a brighter note, I really do expect to see Blount and Martin both have good days today.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 14, 2012, 10:16:58 AM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap1000000079740/NFL-Films-Presents-Clearing-hurdles?campaign=Twitter_Hurdles

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#7 : October 14, 2012, 10:19:44 AM

Noting short a double digit win by the Buc's will do anything for me.

If they slug through it and kick a FG to win it, I'l lbe like. WOW you really convinced me that you turned the corner by beating the worst team in the NFL with their Back Up QB.

I remember the days.... When the Buccaneers were preparing to play  a back up QB or a Rookie QB and it was like having a week off. The other team pretty much might as well stayed home.

Now all I can think about it watching Football night in America and Dan Patrick saying "Brady Quin! Where have you been!" 337 yards and 4 touch downs WOW where did that come from?

I mean there are some good things to watch for today, but unless we shut them down and rack some points up /Meh. If we lose....... watch out

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 14, 2012, 10:21:00 AM

If they slug through it and kick a FG to win it, I'l lbe like. WOW you really convinced me that you turned the corner by beating the worst team in the NFL with their Back Up QB.

I remember the days.... When the Buccaneers were preparing to play  a back up QB or a Rookie QB and it was like having a week off. The other team pretty much might as well stayed home.

Now all I can think about it watching Football night in America and Dan Patrick saying "Brady Quin! Where have you been!" 337 yards and 4 touch downs WOW where did that come from?

I mean there are some good things to watch for today, but unless we shut them down and rack some points up /Meh. If we lose....... watch out

Good post. I agree

This guy...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 14, 2012, 10:22:51 AM

why even watch the game then?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#10 : October 14, 2012, 10:23:56 AM

why even watch the game then?

Because it's been 3 years since we have had a convincing win. Has to happen at some point right? and I love my Team.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 14, 2012, 10:25:09 AM

Hes just saying anything less than the Bucs handing them a asswhooping will leave him disappointed in the current squad. We're playing a bad team @ home, after 3 straight loses. Schiano has alot of explaining to do if he manages to lose this one

This guy...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 14, 2012, 10:25:29 AM

If we win....meh. If we lose ...look out!

That is the most ridiculous outlook imaginable and describes the Tampa fan base in a nutshell.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 14, 2012, 10:25:37 AM

Because it's been 3 years since we have had a convincing win. Has to happen at some point right? and I love my Team.

we are 1-3, playing competitive though.  why not walk before you run.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 14, 2012, 10:26:55 AM

If we win....meh. If we lose ...look out!

That is the most ridiculous outlook imaginable and describes the Tampa fan base in a nutshell.

You're missing his point. If we lose this game today we are CLEARLY a bad team. Right now we are PROBABLY a bad team but that isn't for sure

This guy...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 45
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools