Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 45

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: October 14, 2012, 09:54:19 AM

So do we have the worst group of CBs in the league now? Not that Talib was really that good, but with Myron Lewis, Biggers, and McDonald out there all day....I have a sick feeling in my gut Brady Quinn might look like John Elway today.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 14, 2012, 09:57:41 AM

So do we have the worst group of CBs in the league now? Not that Talib was really that good, but with Myron Lewis, Biggers, and McDonald out there all day....I have a sick feeling in my gut Brady Quinn might look like John Elway today.

Is Wright not playing?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 14, 2012, 09:59:58 AM

Way to start it on a positive! Lol

Let's smash them into tiny pieces and toss 'em in the dumpster and light it on fire.

Go BUCS!!!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2012, 10:01:17 AM

Biggers looked good last game,   hope that continues...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 14, 2012, 10:04:50 AM

Biggers always looks good as a nickel back....it's when he is forced to be the #1 or #2 CB that he looks awful.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 14, 2012, 10:07:56 AM

On a brighter note, I really do expect to see Blount and Martin both have good days today.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 14, 2012, 10:16:58 AM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap1000000079740/NFL-Films-Presents-Clearing-hurdles?campaign=Twitter_Hurdles

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#7 : October 14, 2012, 10:19:44 AM

Noting short a double digit win by the Buc's will do anything for me.

If they slug through it and kick a FG to win it, I'l lbe like. WOW you really convinced me that you turned the corner by beating the worst team in the NFL with their Back Up QB.

I remember the days.... When the Buccaneers were preparing to play  a back up QB or a Rookie QB and it was like having a week off. The other team pretty much might as well stayed home.

Now all I can think about it watching Football night in America and Dan Patrick saying "Brady Quin! Where have you been!" 337 yards and 4 touch downs WOW where did that come from?

I mean there are some good things to watch for today, but unless we shut them down and rack some points up /Meh. If we lose....... watch out

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 14, 2012, 10:21:00 AM

If they slug through it and kick a FG to win it, I'l lbe like. WOW you really convinced me that you turned the corner by beating the worst team in the NFL with their Back Up QB.

I remember the days.... When the Buccaneers were preparing to play  a back up QB or a Rookie QB and it was like having a week off. The other team pretty much might as well stayed home.

Now all I can think about it watching Football night in America and Dan Patrick saying "Brady Quin! Where have you been!" 337 yards and 4 touch downs WOW where did that come from?

I mean there are some good things to watch for today, but unless we shut them down and rack some points up /Meh. If we lose....... watch out

Good post. I agree

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 14, 2012, 10:22:51 AM

why even watch the game then?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#10 : October 14, 2012, 10:23:56 AM

why even watch the game then?

Because it's been 3 years since we have had a convincing win. Has to happen at some point right? and I love my Team.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 14, 2012, 10:25:09 AM

Hes just saying anything less than the Bucs handing them a asswhooping will leave him disappointed in the current squad. We're playing a bad team @ home, after 3 straight loses. Schiano has alot of explaining to do if he manages to lose this one

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 14, 2012, 10:25:29 AM

If we win....meh. If we lose ...look out!

That is the most ridiculous outlook imaginable and describes the Tampa fan base in a nutshell.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 14, 2012, 10:25:37 AM

Because it's been 3 years since we have had a convincing win. Has to happen at some point right? and I love my Team.

we are 1-3, playing competitive though.  why not walk before you run.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 14, 2012, 10:26:55 AM

If we win....meh. If we lose ...look out!

That is the most ridiculous outlook imaginable and describes the Tampa fan base in a nutshell.

You're missing his point. If we lose this game today we are CLEARLY a bad team. Right now we are PROBABLY a bad team but that isn't for sure

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 45
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools