Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 45

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 14, 2012, 10:27:09 AM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap1000000079740/NFL-Films-Presents-Clearing-hurdles?campaign=Twitter_Hurdles

Thanks for posting! Great video.

Let's go Bucs! It's a must win today

Thanks for the sig Java!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 14, 2012, 10:27:14 AM

Did you guys watch them play the Ravens last week? This team is better than their record indicates. Thinking they are horrible and we should dominate them is so ignorant. This isn't college.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 14, 2012, 10:28:39 AM

Thinking they are horrible and we should dominate them is so ignorant. This isn't college.

Brady fuggin' Quinn is starting. How is that ignorant?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#18 : October 14, 2012, 10:28:56 AM

Did you guys watch them play the Ravens last week? This team is better than their record indicates. Thinking they are horrible and we should dominate them is so ignorant. This isn't college.

It sounds like you are already writing your excuse post for tomorrow.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 14, 2012, 10:30:55 AM

Oh. step back! I'n 'bout to dance....

THE BUCCANEER BOOGEH! 8)

It feels great to be back after a long Bye-week! Forget what you've heard! I did not go anywhere during this time. I had a few personal matters to attend to is all!

I have return-ed! Now let's WIN!!!!!!!!!! :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 14, 2012, 10:30:55 AM

Thinking they are horrible and we should dominate them is so ignorant. This isn't college.

Only reason they are 1-4 is because Matt Cassell has been awful. Replacing him with Quinn isn't going to change much. Their defense is tough and the running game is best in the league.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 14, 2012, 10:32:04 AM

It sounds like you are already writing your excuse post for tomorrow.

Hell no. We have to win this game. I'm just not foolish enough to think we should expect the Bucs to blow this team out.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#22 : October 14, 2012, 10:32:26 AM

Because it's been 3 years since we have had a convincing win. Has to happen at some point right? and I love my Team.

we are 1-3, playing competitive though.  why not walk before you run.

Yes, I am happy that we have kept every game within a TD and that we are much more competitive then last year. However if you can Beat the crap out of the world champs on the road for 3 quarters, you should be able to lay the wood against a team that is reeling. IF not then this team will be the one reeling.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 14, 2012, 10:32:36 AM

Only reason they are 1-4 is because Matt Cassell has been awful. Replacing him with Quinn isn't going to change much. Their defense is tough and the running game is best in the league.

Our supposed strength is our rushing defense..

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 14, 2012, 10:33:51 AM

and....

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 14, 2012, 10:34:40 AM

and....

Im not connecting dots for you

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#26 : October 14, 2012, 10:35:07 AM

and...whenever I post, I waste people's time.

exactly

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 14, 2012, 10:36:13 AM

and...whenever I post, I waste people's time.

exactly

Zing!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 14, 2012, 10:37:37 AM

Yes, I am happy that we have kept every game within a TD and that we are much more competitive then last year. However if you can Beat the crap out of the world champs on the road for 3 quarters, you should be able to lay the wood against a team that is reeling. IF not then this team will be the one reeling.

most of our own fans will say the NYG was a mirage.  packers were beat by the colts.  vikings beat the niners.  chiefs could have easily beat the ravens.  vegas has us a 4 point favorite.  any win in the NFL is big.  i just think you are setting yourself up to be miserable to only accept a blowout victory.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#29 : October 14, 2012, 10:38:27 AM

So on a Game note, Do we Keep Barron in the box for the better part of the day?

I think with AC out, he's going to have to be a factor in the Run Game. Same goes for L. David, but from what I have seen from him it's a given he will have double digit tackles.

I'm about as excited over L. David as any defensive player this team has had in 5+Years. Probably because he is showing it on the field game after game and came in with relatively little hype.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools