Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 45

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#30 : October 14, 2012, 10:41:52 AM

Forget blow outs........

Let's just see if we can win a game.....right now we look like we are trying to qualify for the Geno Smith Bowl.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 14, 2012, 10:43:46 AM

OK Blowout expectations might be over hyping it.. But seriously if we lose this game I want Schiano canned

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 14, 2012, 10:46:27 AM

But seriously if we lose this game I want Schiano canned

great idea.  then we can promote sheridan or sullivan.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 14, 2012, 10:48:22 AM

But seriously if we lose this game I want Schiano canned

great idea.  then we can promote sheridan or sullivan.

LOL. Since you put it like that, let me rephrase to "i want schiano canned at the end of the season"

This is all hypothetical though because we're gonna whoop dat azz

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 14, 2012, 10:50:23 AM

I think Freeman throws about 35-40x this game....Bucs win by late touch.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

ScoutTyper

Second String

#35 : October 14, 2012, 11:05:50 AM

TAAAMMMMPPPPAAAAA!!!!!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 14, 2012, 11:06:51 AM

BBAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 14, 2012, 11:12:00 AM

If we win....meh. If we lose ...look out!

That is the most ridiculous outlook imaginable and describes the Tampa fan base in a nutshell.

I happen to agree with USMC. We need to win..... and win in convincing fashion for me to be impressed. 13-10 will do nothing to excite me. What would that do for you??

-------------------------------------------------------

ScoutTyper

Second String

#38 : October 14, 2012, 11:32:24 AM

I have a feeling we are going to see Mikey Mike and LGB have a great games.  I don't think KC is going to be a push over, but hopefully with an extra week to prepare Schiano and company will definately have things worked out.  Look at what they were able to accomplish week 1 when they had all of that time to prepare.  Go Bucs!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 14, 2012, 11:36:22 AM

Word.  With 8 months to prepare Freeman threw for what, 125 yards of thereabouts. 

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 14, 2012, 11:40:40 AM

This game is on Freeman and the offense, they're going to need to score 28 points to win in my opinion.

ScoutTyper

Second String

#41 : October 14, 2012, 11:43:43 AM

Word.  With 8 months to prepare Freeman threw for what, 125 yards of thereabouts.
I'm trying to be optimistic! lol.  Whatever happened during halftime of the Skins game seemed to get this offense on track.  I'm HOPING that is going to continue and be there for this game.  That is all......SEXUAL CHOCOLATE! ::drops mic::

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 14, 2012, 11:44:24 AM

Just saw inactive. Why is Tandy still on this team if he isn't even active on a day when we are down a starting DB?

Also... Why is Mike Smith still wasting a spot on on the active roster?

Draft Aaron Donald

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 14, 2012, 11:55:40 AM

That is all......SEXUAL CHOCOLATE! ::drops mic::

I lol'd. My all time favorite movie!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 14, 2012, 11:57:27 AM

Just got done eating.... so i don't have to buy expensive concessions. Got my Bacardi n Coke, do i don't have to buy expensive concessions. About to head over to stadium, park in free parking. And will be in my seat by kickoff. Gotta love it!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 45
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools