Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden, Tebow and the Desires of the Idiotic Few « previous next »
Page: 1 2

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

: October 14, 2012, 06:33:43 PM

Great team game today from the Bucs, something to build on.  We lost our two best defensive players (Clayborn and Talib)  our second best O linemen and still find a way to be competitive week in and week out.  Schiano is changing the culture of our franchise one week at a time.  While I am not sure we are going to win more than four games this year, our coaching staff is showing an ability to adjust their schemes and play calling based on the strengths of our players.  I realize the Chefs seem to be everybody's punching bag but no team was worse than us the last 10 games of the season last year in the history of modern football.  It' nice to see us laying some blows to any team in the NFL.  Might take a couple of seasons, but I believe Schiano has what it takes for us to be a winning franchise. 

It would be nice for people to stop promoting Tebow, Gruden or some other has been or never was.  We are going to be just fine.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 14, 2012, 07:19:12 PM

Ive came to the conclusion that people still clamoring for Gruden just do it for laughs

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 14, 2012, 07:28:18 PM

Ive came to the conclusion that people still clamoring for Gruden just do it for laughs

Agreed.  Gruden with his own GM couldn't post a winning record after the Super Bowl season and Tebow, while a solid citizen and great college QB is not someone you want as a starting QB in the NFL.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2012, 07:32:11 PM

Agreed.  Gruden with his own GM couldn't post a winning record after the Super Bowl season

2005, 2007, and 2008 had winning records. No playoff wins though

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 14, 2012, 07:35:10 PM

Agreed.  Gruden with his own GM couldn't post a winning record after the Super Bowl season

Mis quote on my part.  Meant to say his overall record was a losing one after the Super Bowl. 

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 14, 2012, 07:35:13 PM

Gruden should have been fired after the 2004 season. We could have hired Mike Mccarthy and then drafted Rogers over Carnell. Lala-land is a fun place to live

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#6 : October 14, 2012, 07:36:36 PM

Those winning season were worse than the non winning ones when we made it to the playoffs....(Chris Simms and the Redskins gives me nightmares to this day) 

Who was it at the end,Jazzy parris warren or something..I got drunk that nite

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 14, 2012, 07:41:00 PM

Those winning season were worse than the non winning ones when we made it to the playoffs....(Chris Simms and the Redskins gives me nightmares to this day) 

Who was it at the end,Jazzy parris warren or something..I got drunk that nite

That was a damn catch. The gay black ref screwed us out of that one

As you can see in the picture. Derrick Brooks was not impressed

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 14, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

It's for laughs. Anybody who doesn't see that is getting worked up for nothing.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 14, 2012, 08:24:24 PM

our two best defensive players (Clayborn and Talib) 
Ummm...No.

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 14, 2012, 08:31:53 PM

Ummm...No.
Look Talib has had some sub par games, especially this season but you have to be kidding me if you don't think he's a legit cornerback in this league.  I know you agree with me on Clayborn. He will someday soon head to Hawaii as a Buc.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 14, 2012, 08:35:23 PM

It would be nice for people to stop promoting Tebow, Gruden or some other has been or never was.  We are going to be just fine.

Yet you make a thread on that very subject.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

sg1977nc

Starter
#12 : October 14, 2012, 08:49:49 PM

Our best defensive players are McCoy > David > Barron > Clayborn > Barber > Foster > Talib IMO...so 4 and 7 are close to 1 and 2 out of 11 players...

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#13 : October 14, 2012, 08:55:13 PM

Ummm...No.
Look Talib has had some sub par games, especially this season but you have to be kidding me if you don't think he's a legit cornerback in this league.  I know you agree with me on Clayborn. He will someday soon head to Hawaii as a Buc.
First of all, McCoy is clearly our best defender.  Talib is too hot and cold.  Clayborn isn't even our best DE.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 14, 2012, 09:23:38 PM

Agreed.  I hate people.like that.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden, Tebow and the Desires of the Idiotic Few « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools