Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow... is it give freeman a break day... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 15, 2012, 10:17:29 PM

I can't speak for those who are anti-freeman. I do feel that I can speak for myself and a few others who had, and still have, legitimate criticisms of him and his play. My main beef with the guy is that he rarely plays a complete 4 qtrs of good football and when he does put together one of those games...he never does it for 2-3-4 weeks in a row. That criticism is still active.

Myself and most of the others on here are aware of Freeman's issues. Yesterday didn't change that. But, unlike yourself and some others, we don't feel the need to harp on it in every post/thread where Freeman's name comes up.

Good for you, and others.

You are simplifying the situation. The threads about Freeman weren't/aren't all the same. Freeman doesn't just do one or two things bad...so he can be talked about in multiple threads.

Move along if you don't like it...or disagree....or continue b*tching...whichever.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 15, 2012, 10:39:18 PM

I can't speak for those who are anti-freeman. I do feel that I can speak for myself and a few others who had, and still have, legitimate criticisms of him and his play. My main beef with the guy is that he rarely plays a complete 4 qtrs of good football and when he does put together one of those games...he never does it for 2-3-4 weeks in a row. That criticism is still active.

Myself and most of the others on here are aware of Freeman's issues. Yesterday didn't change that. But, unlike yourself and some others, we don't feel the need to harp on it in every post/thread where Freeman's name comes up.

You are simplifying the situation. The threads about Freeman weren't/aren't all the same. Freeman doesn't just do one or two things bad...so he can be talked about in multiple threads.

Move along if you don't like it...or disagree....or continue b*tching...whichever.

Keep b*tching? LMAO! That's all you do. You've been a one trick pony lately and have become java-lite, The thing is, you don't even realize it.

I'll keep pointing out your adolescent, infatuation with Freeman's struggles. Deal with it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 15, 2012, 10:46:51 PM

Keep b*tching? LMAO! That's all you do. You've been a one trick pony lately and have become java-lite, The thing is, you don't even realize it.

I'll keep pointing out your adolescent, infatuation with Freeman's struggles. Deal with it.

Apparently that's all you notice...but that's not all I do. Plenty of other topics that I post on that don't involve Freeman. I even gave him some credit for a good game on Sunday. Something a "one trick pony" couldn't do...Think what you will, though. My sleep won't be affected either way.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 15, 2012, 10:57:10 PM

I am his [freeman] biggest fan, but lets see 2-3 good games in a row now.  One game does not make it all good.  Lets see some consistency, I want to build some trust in the guy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 15, 2012, 11:01:00 PM

One game does not make it all good.

Nobody said that it did.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 15, 2012, 11:02:42 PM

Nobody said that it did.

LMAO...and you call people adolescent.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 15, 2012, 11:15:36 PM

Nobody said that it did.

No, just you, If the shoe fits...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#22 : October 15, 2012, 11:18:03 PM

Nobody said that it did.

Yet another lie.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 15, 2012, 11:21:46 PM

Nobody said that it did.

Shoe seems to fit you quite nicely...have at it.

Those aluminum foil hats are messing some things up in your dome.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 15, 2012, 11:44:42 PM

How dare anyone post about Freeman's inadequacies in a Josh Freeman thread!!!

PS Do some of you get paid to stick up for Josh Freeman? Just curious, how much longer does this guy get to prove he's not a franchise QB? IE, when do the system, not enough weapons, etc type of excuses run out? I mean, this is basically his 4th season in the league. Isn't it time this guy starts showing 1) consistency 2) accuracy and 3) starts winning games?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 15, 2012, 11:49:23 PM

PS Do some of you get paid to stick up for Josh Freeman? Just curious, how much longer does this guy get to prove he's not a franchise QB? IE, when do the system, not enough weapons, etc type of excuses run out? I mean, this is basically his 4th season in the league. Isn't it time this guy starts showing 1) consistency 2) accuracy and 3) starts winning games?

#blasphemy

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 15, 2012, 11:57:57 PM

#blasphemy

I want to like Freeman, I really do...this team isn't going anywhere if he doesn't perform well.

That being said, I watched him a lot in college and didn't think he was accurate enough to be a franchise NFL QB. When the Bucs drafted him, I'm not gonna lie, I was disappointed, but started to warm up to him after his 2nd season. Here we sit 21 games later and to say he's regressed from that season would be an understatement. Call me crazy, but I just don't see the consistency and/or the accuracy from Freeman that will ever allow him to be labeled a franchise QB. His completion % this season is 55%...sorry, that's not gonna get it done.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 16, 2012, 12:03:34 AM

You are giving Freeman more credit than anyone expecting him to just come out and shine with all of the new changes.  Any thinking person would have to know that after Morris and all of the new changes there will have to be some adjustment time.  This coaching staff hasn't yet figured out how to run the ball and you want Freeman to look like Manning out there?  I'm trying to keep realistic expectations for this season.  That includes a much improved and crisp second half. This is playing out just like I wanted it to.   

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 16, 2012, 01:23:32 AM

I don't hate Freeman. I just want him to play like Sunday more than once every two years. Furthermore, I find any nitpicking against our receivers silly. VJ Mw Tiquan were fabulous. I'm not asking him to be a top five QB. But I am asking that he be above average. So I'm happy. Sunday was lovely. I'm gonna enjoy it another 132 hours.  After that, we'll see.

In Verner We Trust

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 16, 2012, 07:19:24 AM

I don't hate Freeman. I just want him to play like Sunday more than once every two years. Furthermore, I find any nitpicking against our receivers silly. VJ Mw Tiquan were fabulous. I'm not asking him to be a top five QB. But I am asking that he be above average. So I'm happy. Sunday was lovely. I'm gonna enjoy it another 132 hours.  After that, we'll see.

+1...even on the words "fabulous" and "lovely".  ;)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow... is it give freeman a break day... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools