Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark is frustrated « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 17, 2012, 03:43:29 PM

It's interesting that nowhere in that piece does Clark himself say he's "frustrated" or "isn't have a great time," but that's how Florio chooses to lead off the article.

Isnt that how you put some kick to an article that lacks it? Seems to be a go to move for him.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 17, 2012, 04:43:22 PM

It's interesting that nowhere in that piece does Clark himself say he's "frustrated" or "isn't have a great time," but that's how Florio chooses to lead off the article.

"I know he's frustrated" - Greg Schiano

The article is titled "Schiano says Dallas Clark is frustrated"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : October 17, 2012, 04:53:11 PM

If he didn't want to be frustrated, he shouldn't have signed on with a team where Freeman was the starting QB.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 17, 2012, 04:57:46 PM

If he didn't want to be frustrated, he shouldn't have signed on with a team where Freeman was the starting QB.

Had to unblock Java's post to see what white man love he'd bring. You know Java is going to have a big time crush on a guy named Dallas.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 17, 2012, 05:07:09 PM

how come Dallas is a white boy name but Florida is a black woman name?  Yeah, I use to watch Good Times.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 17, 2012, 05:19:15 PM

Have you seen Louisiana?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 18, 2012, 02:23:55 AM

how come Dallas is a white boy name but Florida is a black woman name?  Yeah, I use to watch Good Times.

Not only was her name Florida, she was born in Florida in real life.

BucsBay's actual real first name is Dallas, but he's black.   So he was probably just being sarcastic.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 18, 2012, 07:10:30 AM

I thought Flo-rida was a rapper ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 18, 2012, 02:13:22 PM

Your right Java. He knew this was going to be a run first attack and he knew we were going to force the ball down the field. We just signed a legit #1 and many thought Mike will would be a good #2. So if he is frustrated, although he has never said or made any indications that he is frustrated, it's his own fault for signing with a tiger hoping it would be a leopard.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 18, 2012, 02:39:11 PM

Your right Java. He knew this was going to be a run first attack and he knew we were going to force the ball down the field. We just signed a legit #1 and many thought Mike will would be a good #2. So if he is frustrated, although he has never said or made any indications that he is frustrated, it's his own fault for signing with a tiger hoping it would be a leopard.

What did he expect?  He would be the focal point of the offense? 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 18, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

There were years he was the guy or was very close to being the guy with Peyton Manning but he had to know that those days are gone. He is still a talent but very limited as he is not a good run blocker. Putting him in the game at the traditional TE spot is a give away much like LGB was last year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Theoldbuc

Starter

#26 : October 18, 2012, 02:57:45 PM

There were years he was the guy or was very close to being the guy with Peyton Manning but he had to know that those days are gone. He is still a talent but very limited as he is not a good run blocker. Putting him in the game at the traditional TE spot is a give away much like LGB was last year.

The good news is, Dallas hasn't said he was frustrated. I think the guy is a consummate pro who gets it.  He'll do what he can to help the team and be happy with whatever that role becomes.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#27 : October 18, 2012, 04:18:31 PM

Clark is a one year stop gap at that position. He should not be a focal point of what we do, and I dont really care how he feels.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 18, 2012, 04:23:17 PM

Yeah, let's bash the guy for something he never even said. Thanks, michaelbot.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 18, 2012, 05:33:06 PM

He's old but the paychecks still cash. Can't be frustrated about that.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark is frustrated « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools