Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: NO BLACKOUT FOR BUCS VS. SAINTS GAME « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 18, 2012, 03:54:20 PM

Having gone to the last three Saints games at RayJay, the likelihood that Saints fan isn't filling the stadium is very low
Did you hear the Giants chants at the end of the game in San Fran?

Tobias Funke

Starter
#16 : October 18, 2012, 03:58:57 PM

I don't buy it. Bucs-Saints games in RJS haven't been on tv for how many years now, and now the year that the saints are 1-4, they're all flocking to our stadium. I'm calling a mixture of BS and typical bucs fan pessimism. There will be saints fans there, but this will be a largely buccaneer event.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 18, 2012, 04:05:19 PM

I don't buy it. Bucs-Saints games in RJS haven't been on tv for how many years now, and now the year that the saints are 1-4, they're all flocking to our stadium. I'm calling a mixture of BS and typical bucs fan pessimism. There will be saints fans there, but this will be a largely buccaneer event.

you obviously havent been to the Saints/Bucs games. The last few years theres been enough Saints fans to make it sound like an away game for the Bucs. Add in they have adopted the 85%, so less seats need to be sold, theres no doubt Saints fans have a large part in the lifted blackout. You should also take note the amount of people that moved from NO to Tampa after Katrina. Lots of Saints fans in the area.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : October 18, 2012, 04:17:12 PM

that's because this is the first 85% no-blackout rule season

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 18, 2012, 09:19:02 PM

Make no mistake about it.....Saints fans show up in big #s and the WhoDat chants get very loud. Its up to our guys to keep em quiet. Can't wait!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 18, 2012, 09:24:36 PM

Make no mistake about it.....Saints fans show up in big #s and the WhoDat chants get very loud. Its up to our guys to keep em quiet. Can't wait!!!

Get after it. I'll be there to join in Dec. 9th.
: October 18, 2012, 09:26:26 PM chace1986

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 18, 2012, 09:28:50 PM

Lookin forward to it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Ibleedpewter

Practice Squad
#22 : October 18, 2012, 09:34:38 PM

yes sir

Ibleedpewter

Practice Squad
#23 : October 18, 2012, 09:36:50 PM

And we will! Let's go Bucs!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 18, 2012, 10:06:12 PM

Having gone to the last three Saints games at RayJay, the likelihood that Saints fan isn't filling the stadium is very low
Did you hear the Giants chants at the end of the game in San Fran?

49ers are going to move to LA .....  8)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 18, 2012, 10:08:13 PM

more like the continuous b$ from a few buc fans (alleged)

BucHorn

Rookie

#26 : October 18, 2012, 10:09:46 PM

Awesome news! I will be able to see Bucco Bruce in HD. I am in Orlando and last I checked they still had the Redskins vs Giants game as the early NFC game. I have the Ticket so it doesn't matter to me personally but hopefully they show the Bucs here locally.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 21, 2012, 03:18:06 AM

Drown em out, shut em up, and make em sorry they came Boys!!!!!! 8)

TAMPAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 21, 2012, 04:27:18 AM

more like the continuous b$ from a few buc fans (alleged)

oh look, another arrogant condescending post from someone who obviously hasnt been to the Saints games the last few years.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 21, 2012, 07:32:39 AM

I'll be at the Eagles game as well. Can't wait!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: NO BLACKOUT FOR BUCS VS. SAINTS GAME « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools