Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hilarious -- even if you're a liberal « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

gone

Hall of Famer
: October 19, 2012, 04:29:59 PM

even Matthews was in stitches.

Prez didn't do as well in his turn, don't think he quite gets the sens of humor thing (requires empathy)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : October 19, 2012, 04:42:07 PM

Prez didn't do as well in his turn, don't think he quite gets the sens of humor thing (requires empathy)

Both of them read off of index cards words that were written by other people - as they usually do. And you attributing a sens (sic) of humor to them shows that you think that they are writing their own speeches. Both of them are buffoons. And our country should be embarrassed that we can't find better people to serve as our leaders.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 20, 2012, 10:15:08 AM

Romney's time at the podium was very entertaining - from the self-deprecating comments to the jabs at his political opponent.  And only a m oron would feel the need to point out the speeches are prepared with assistance.   Romney had a well presented, timed and delivered speech.  He really was quite good.
: October 20, 2012, 10:17:09 AM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 20, 2012, 10:43:19 AM

Willard don't need no stinking teleprompters.....just a few index cards and a pair of magic underwear and he's good to go.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 20, 2012, 11:56:18 AM

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 20, 2012, 12:25:19 PM

'doc, I don't believe the liberals found it to be even a bit humorous... bad call on your part

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 23, 2012, 06:57:26 AM

'doc, I don't believe the liberals found it to be even a bit humorous... bad call on your part

Like I said even "thrill up my leg" Matthews couldn't keep from laughing.  Heck even president "if my skin was any thinner I'd have a reservoir tip" was chuckling on camera there...

I think that gives liberals the permission from their media and government masters to crack a smile at least....

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 23, 2012, 02:21:42 PM

Like I said even "thrill up my leg" Matthews couldn't keep from laughing.  Heck even president "if my skin was any thinner I'd have a reservoir tip" was chuckling on camera there...

I think that gives liberals the permission from their media and government masters to crack a smile at least....

Yeah, but even considering all of this it is still a far reach to think that a cretin like Morgan could see any humor in it.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 23, 2012, 02:36:00 PM

When it's not rehearsed he doesn't do so well. At any rate, I'm not voting for an entertainer. I'm voting for a man who cares about the American working man and has no overseas bank accounts. Romney has made a career at the expense of thousands of jobs in this country. Only in America can a man like that even be nominated and only by the republican party. If your income is over $250,000 a year, you should vote for him. He will protect your wealth. For those of you who earn less.......... you're so ignorant you re-elected George W. Bush for a second term and you deserve what you get.

Guns should be required. Pro choice. Anti emigration..........American jobs should be for Americans first. Anti religion............wars and legal tax evasion. Anti graft, corruption, and partisan politics. They allow doctors lawyers and insurance companies to thrive at the expense of the general public..... and it's going to get worse. Maybe it will get so bad no one will want to sneak across our borders. Vote for Romney and speed up the process.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2012, 02:53:08 PM

Well that sounds good, but I'm going to vote for Obama anyway. I want our debt to be so large all the money in the world won't pay it off. No way Romney can accomplish that.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 23, 2012, 02:58:32 PM

Pull my finger. Come on, pull my finger.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 23, 2012, 06:05:32 PM

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 23, 2012, 06:06:04 PM

That Romney comedy bit was excellent.   That dude has my vote.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 23, 2012, 06:15:14 PM

This one always cracks me up.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 23, 2012, 06:15:57 PM

This is the best first pitch ever.   

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hilarious -- even if you're a liberal « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools