Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hilarious -- even if you're a liberal « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : October 24, 2012, 05:17:26 PM

Eat more Ramen, cheap ass.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 24, 2012, 05:22:21 PM

It turns our citizens into piss ants on an International basis.    It's difficult for Americans to travel due to this crap.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 24, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Eat more Ramen, cheap ass.

I brought my indonesian girlfriend with me to London.  She was missing noodles and bought some Ramen.   $10.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 24, 2012, 05:24:36 PM

You shouldn't eat at KFC anyway. Have you seen the kind of things that go on there?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 24, 2012, 05:27:51 PM

Quote from: JavaRay
I brought my indonesian girlfriend with me to London.  She was missing noodles and bought some Ramen.   $10.
You could get like enough Ramen to feed yourself for 2 months with $10. Was that the girlfriend with the glass eye?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 24, 2012, 05:28:16 PM

It turns our citizens into piss ants on an International basis.    It's difficult for Americans to travel due to this crap.

Makes our automobiles less expensive on the international market compared to the cars made in Asia and Europe. Another good thing for employment here in USA.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 24, 2012, 05:30:00 PM

Makes our automobiles less expensive on the international market compared to the cars made in Asia and Europe. Another good thing for employment here in USA.

How many American cars do you think they sell in Asia?    It's very rare to ever see one.   I think I've seen one Ford and two Chevy's in the 10 years I've been here.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 24, 2012, 05:32:22 PM

How many American cars do you think they sell in Asia?    It's very rare to ever see one.   I think I've seen one Ford and two Chevy's in the 10 years I've been here.

American automakers sell more than 2.5 million vehicles in China this year.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 24, 2012, 05:32:28 PM

Quote from: JavaRay
You could get like enough Ramen to feed yourself for 2 months with $10. Was that the girlfriend with the glass eye?

Dude, you must not have read that glass eye story.   I took that girl to Bali 4 or 5 years ago and kicked her out of the hotel and made her go back to Jakarta.   I continued the vacation without her and never went with her again.   She was nutty.    So, no, this wasn't her.

Food is dirt cheap in the US.   Yes, buying Ramen in the US, you could feed yourself a lot of Ramen.   But that store in London charged 5 pounds for one and we had to cook it ourselves.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 24, 2012, 05:33:28 PM

American automakers sell more than 2.5 million vehicles in China this year.

I'm in Indonesia.   China is far more westernized than anywhere else in Asia.   Hell, China is the capital of Wal Mart.     I would venture a guess though that 2.5 million is far less than the number of Japanese cars sold in China.   

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 24, 2012, 05:39:06 PM

I just read that China sells 17 million cars a year at this point.

By the way, the American cars sold in China, are manufactured in China for the most part.    The USD exchange rate has little to do with it.
: October 24, 2012, 05:40:42 PM JavaRay

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 24, 2012, 05:44:41 PM

Java is right. Thanks to "free" trade, American cars in Asia are a rarity. There is no where near the number of American cars sold in Asia as there are Asian cars sold here. That "free" trade model is only free for them. It costs us.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 24, 2012, 05:52:27 PM

I'll tell you where American cars are popular internationally.    Australia.   But they were popular there before the dollar fell as well.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 24, 2012, 09:54:40 PM

I visited London last week on vacation.    Try going there with the current US dollar.    You can't buy much.   It's embarrassing how weak our currency is these days.    If you exchange 100 usd, you will get 51 pounds.   That's disgusting.   I had lunch at KFC in London, we had 2 meal deals with 2 pieces of chicken a coke and french fries each.   That cost about $25 USD there.

Who goes to London and eats freakin' KFC?

You're an idiot.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 24, 2012, 10:17:30 PM

My girlfriend is addicted to KFC.   We eat that anywhere in the world once a week.   It's unavoidable.   It was the cheapest meal I had while I was there and used it strictly because if I use something like Fish and Chips as the example, Americans have no frame of reference as to the price of that.   Every American knows the price of KFC.   

If anyone is the idiot, it's you for not realizing why I used that example.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hilarious -- even if you're a liberal « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools