Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Unofficial Not Blacked Out Game Day Bucs vs Aints GameDay Super Thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 45 46 47

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#690 : October 21, 2012, 09:07:41 PM

Just saw the explanation.  Fine.  I guess it was the right call...again.

I didn't hear it, but nothing they say is going to convince me that you can just start using pushing out the other teams receivers as a tactic.

apparently when the QB is outside the pocket you can, but Josh wasn't outside the pocket when the DB chucked Williams nor was he out of the pocket when the LB was chucking Clark in the end zone on the same play ......

Even if he was outside the pocket..... should we really get our defense to start pushing everyone in sight out of bounds as soon as a QB rolls out or anything? Something doesn't seem right

it would seem to be the play, but then again I am sure that the refs would find another obscure rule to call on this team .....

wah, the refs...wahhhhhhhhh

(pot meet kettle)

Dude you're a clown

a whiny little beyotch of a clown at that ..... lol

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#691 : October 21, 2012, 10:13:38 PM

I didn't hear it, but nothing they say is going to convince me that you can just start using pushing out the other teams receivers as a tactic.

apparently when the QB is outside the pocket you can, but Josh wasn't outside the pocket when the DB chucked Williams nor was he out of the pocket when the LB was chucking Clark in the end zone on the same play ......

Even if he was outside the pocket..... should we really get our defense to start pushing everyone in sight out of bounds as soon as a QB rolls out or anything? Something doesn't seem right

it would seem to be the play, but then again I am sure that the refs would find another obscure rule to call on this team .....

(pot meet kettle)

Dude you're a clown

a whiny little beyotch of a clown at that ..... lol

Keep whining about the refs d'bag...wah

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#692 : October 21, 2012, 10:14:06 PM

(pot meet kettle)

Dude you're a clown

Thanks for the compliment!!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#693 : October 21, 2012, 10:23:48 PM

clowns world wide rebel...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 45 46 47
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Unofficial Not Blacked Out Game Day Bucs vs Aints GameDay Super Thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools