Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Homeland « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 10, 2012, 01:35:37 PM

Finale should be wild. Looks like there will be another season too. Wonder what that will be about.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 11, 2012, 11:26:27 AM

was a little disappointed with a couple of things from episode11.  did carrie not even try to reach saul after her escape?  she made the initial call, then didnt wonder where saul was for a day and a half?   i mean c'mon, that was odd.  also the search for nassir was pretty weak.  thought they could have done that much much better.  1 guy goes rogue and doesnt let his team know while he's chitchatting with carrie?  c'mon.

still love it though.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 11, 2012, 01:05:21 PM

Good questions. Obvious holes in the story but yea it was still good watchin. I dont know what will happen in the last episode. Probably what season 3 will be about.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#48 : December 11, 2012, 02:40:37 PM

Sounds like somebody likes the fatties.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 12, 2012, 12:03:07 PM

Good questions. Obvious holes in the story but yea it was still good watchin. I dont know what will happen in the last episode. Probably what season 3 will be about.
My wild prediction is that Estes will die. Perhaps "blowback" from Nazir's death, or really out there, a hit by Quinn which makes it look like blowback. If Estes is around, I don't see how Damien Lewis or Saul come back, and I don't see them both being written out of the show. I can see Estes leaving the show.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#50 : December 14, 2012, 10:24:50 PM

Finale should be wild. Looks like there will be another season too. Wonder what that will be about.

Of course there will be another season. Actually the main actors recently signed 5 year contracts with this show.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#51 : December 16, 2012, 10:36:04 AM

]My wild prediction is that Estes will die. Perhaps "blowback" from Nazir's death, or really out there, a hit by Quinn which makes it look like blowback.

who would authorize a quinn hit on estes?  i certainly could see him leaving...but i think saul would have to take him out legitimately.  although i did think the writing got pretty sloppy last episode as well.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#52 : December 17, 2012, 05:30:39 AM

My wild prediction is that Estes will die. Perhaps "blowback" from Nazir's death, or really out there, a hit by Quinn which makes it look like blowback. If Estes is around, I don't see how Damien Lewis or Saul come back, and I don't see them both being written out of the show. I can see Estes leaving the show.
Good call

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#53 : December 17, 2012, 02:47:41 PM

Yea that was a wild ending. Did Brody know? A question they will have us wondering until next season.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#54 : December 17, 2012, 10:24:55 PM

My wild prediction is that Estes will die. Perhaps "blowback" from Nazir's death, or really out there, a hit by Quinn which makes it look like blowback.

you certainly nailed this!  i was shocked to see quinn threaten estes.

my two questions...why did the new terrorist group release the brody tape?   was it only to show that they could turn a US hero, a congressman?  odd to me a terrorist group would give credit away, but it is pretty devious.  i assume it was nassir's idea after being burned by brody.

and how in the world did security let someone drive brodys SUV to that spot?

definitely some new storylines...brody on the run, the new terrorist group, sauls fractured relationship with carrie.

bucballa - im inclined to believe brody on this one.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Homeland « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools