Boards > Pirate's Cove

Homeland

<< < (5/6) > >>

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Skull and Bones on November 20, 2012, 05:35:58 AM ---Women with average faces couldn't pull off a haircut this short.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1339275776/nm1072555

--- End quote ---

You must have posted the wrong link...cause the woman in that picture does not "pull off" that haircut.

Anyway. The woman isn't ugly...but she isn't a 10 either.

GameTime:
think i would have chosen this picture from IMDB...showing neither the body of a 10 year old or the face of a 6.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1695394048/nm1072555

3rd String Kicker:
*This Post May Contain Spoilers*

Good episode this past Sunday, didn't get a chance to watch it until last night. The ending was crazy, I didn't expect that the CIA wasn't going to live up to their end of the deal. Almost 'offed' the guy in the car.

GameTime:

--- Quote from: 3rd String Kicker on November 29, 2012, 09:34:15 AM --- Almost 'offed' the guy in the car.

--- End quote ---

how do you explain that to the American public?

chace1986:
Air his dirty laundry. Play his suicide tape and say he was killed by the terrorist organization he was in bed with.

BucBalla85:
Finale should be wild. Looks like there will be another season too. Wonder what that will be about.

GameTime:
was a little disappointed with a couple of things from episode11.  did carrie not even try to reach saul after her escape?  she made the initial call, then didnt wonder where saul was for a day and a half?   i mean c'mon, that was odd.  also the search for nassir was pretty weak.  thought they could have done that much much better.  1 guy goes rogue and doesnt let his team know while he's chitchatting with carrie?  c'mon.

still love it though.

BucBalla85:
Good questions. Obvious holes in the story but yea it was still good watchin. I dont know what will happen in the last episode. Probably what season 3 will be about.

Chief Joseph:

Sounds like somebody likes the fatties.

bashear:

--- Quote from: BucBalla85 on December 11, 2012, 01:05:21 PM ---Good questions. Obvious holes in the story but yea it was still good watchin. I dont know what will happen in the last episode. Probably what season 3 will be about.

--- End quote ---
My wild prediction is that Estes will die. Perhaps "blowback" from Nazir's death, or really out there, a hit by Quinn which makes it look like blowback. If Estes is around, I don't see how Damien Lewis or Saul come back, and I don't see them both being written out of the show. I can see Estes leaving the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version