Boards > Pirate's Cove

Homeland

(1/6) > >>

BucBalla85:
Anybody watching this show? Its on showtime and are in their second season. I believe the show won some awards for the first season. The second season is even better and each episode is topping the last one. Any fans out there?

3rd String Kicker:
Absolutely, love the show. I wish Brighthouse would get Showtime Anytime app as well.

The last episode (October 21) was insane, did not expect that at the least. I can definitely see why this show took how all of the emmys this year.

Bschucher:
By far my favorite program on TV right now. Danes plays crazy so well!

3rd String Kicker:

--- Quote from: Bschucher ---By far my favorite program on TV right now. Danes plays crazy so well!
--- End quote ---

Apparently, the actor who plays the terrorist Abu-Nazir was mistaken for a terrorist in real life. Talk about good acting.  :D

Potential spoilers in article:
Homeland Star's Security Drama]

Bayfisher:
The govt sure seems to be able to find the money for propaganda. 

BucBalla85:
Good episode yesterday. I was wondering how the show would change. They did a good job keeping the mystery up even after what happened last episode.

3rd String Kicker:

--- Quote from: BucBalla85 ---Good episode yesterday. I was wondering how the show would change. They did a good job keeping the mystery up even after what happened last episode.
--- End quote ---

I liked the episode as well, last week's episode played out very quickly at the end. I didn't expect half of what happened last week to happen, so it was a long week of waiting for me.

--- Spoilers ---

Will Brody tell his wife why he is working with the CIA specifically?  :D

chace1986:
Homeland is excellent....It's like watching a theatrical film every Sunday night, from the comfort of my couch.

youngone:
I jus started watching that show but I'm still watching the first season then will work my way to this season.. Bad ass show so far.

JavaRay:
I haven't seen a good recommendation for a show on here yet.   So I'll avoid this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version