Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#315 : November 15, 2012, 07:59:18 PM

Any QB would do well with the weapons on this offense.   Freeman is still very mediocre.  He's far from a franchise QB.   

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#316 : November 15, 2012, 08:11:07 PM

Any QB would do well with the weapons on this offense.   Freeman is still very mediocre.  He's far from a franchise QB.
Tebow on the other hand is a personal protector on punt team on a 3-6 team..

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#317 : November 15, 2012, 08:14:48 PM

First he was  "too big".

Now he is   "too old"

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#318 : November 15, 2012, 08:17:14 PM

First he was  "too big".

Now he is   "too old"
No, he's too good. Java like rooting for the underdog like Tebow, Sanchez.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#319 : November 15, 2012, 08:29:57 PM

The main question in my mind is...can we win a SB with Freeman at QB? TBD.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#320 : November 15, 2012, 08:31:57 PM

Hell ya !

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#321 : November 15, 2012, 08:37:17 PM

Hell ya !

Hope so. He has proven he can put together consecutive good starts....keep proving what you and do #5.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#322 : November 15, 2012, 08:46:49 PM

Hell ya !

Hope so. He has proven he can put together consecutive good starts....keep proving what you and do #5.

My goals this season were getting Freeman straightened out, and getting the rooks some experience for a strong playoff run next season.  All that seems to be happening.  So
I am happy where the team is right now.  They need a few more pieces in the draft and free agency and it will be off to the races.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#323 : November 15, 2012, 10:42:30 PM

He's never been a winner, so I doubt it.   I think the main question is can he ever make the playoffs?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#324 : November 15, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

He's never been a winner, so I doubt it.   I think the main question is can he ever make the playoffs?

That's a fair question.

Any encouragement aroused by his play over the last 5 games?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#325 : November 15, 2012, 11:09:50 PM

I think the question you're really asking is "Can Freeman be the reason we win a Superbowl".

We can easily win a Super Bowl with this Freeman. It'll be more of a team effort than a dominating Freeman run, but he'd definitely help us get there.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#326 : November 15, 2012, 11:12:11 PM

Any encouragement aroused by his play over the last 5 games?

He's definitely been a lot better.   Then again, he hasn't been pressured like he was in games like the Cowboys game.   Let's see how he plays when he gets some pressure on him and Martin isn't running wild.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#327 : November 15, 2012, 11:14:18 PM

I think the question you're really asking is "Can Freeman be the reason we win a Superbowl".

We can easily win a Super Bowl with this Freeman. It'll be more of a team effort than a dominating Freeman run, but he'd definitely help us get there.

I typed the question I meant to type. Thanks though.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#328 : November 15, 2012, 11:15:08 PM

I asked the question I meant to. Thanks though.
Fair Enough  :P

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#329 : November 15, 2012, 11:16:05 PM

All good.  ;)

Page: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools