Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#390 : November 19, 2012, 03:00:23 PM

Josh Freeman has now engineered 10 fourth quarter/OT comeback victories in just 50 NFL starts. https://blog.buccaneers.com

This team has 25 wins since he took over as QB. It's amazing when you think that almost half of our wins during that period are a direct result of Freeman putting this team on his back and getting it done. Very impressive.

Finding a franchise QB is hardest position to scout/draft in the NFL. Glad we have Freeman, this team is trending upwards. Exciting times.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#391 : November 21, 2012, 11:10:39 AM

another interesting stat

Tue, Nov 20

QB Josh Freeman leads the NFL with 838 yards on deep passes with four touchdowns and no interceptions.
 (Yahoo! Sports)

Madman

Hall of Famer
#392 : November 21, 2012, 11:26:05 AM

Josh Freeman has now engineered 10 fourth quarter/OT comeback victories in just 50 NFL starts. https://blog.buccaneers.com

This team has 25 wins since he took over as QB. It's amazing when you think that almost half of our wins during that period are a direct result of Freeman putting this team on his back and getting it done. Very impressive.

Finding a franchise QB is hardest position to scout/draft in the NFL. Glad we have Freeman, this team is trending upwards. Exciting times.

+1

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#393 : November 21, 2012, 12:16:54 PM

Raheem Morris got the blame for drafting the kid before things started to click. I wonder if now he will get the credit?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#394 : November 21, 2012, 12:54:52 PM

Raheem Morris got the blame for drafting the kid before things started to click. I wonder if now he will get the credit?

Well he should. He went out on a limb for this guy considering he played with him and then we even traded up for him.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#395 : November 21, 2012, 01:15:35 PM

Of course he does, why wouldn't he?  Sam Wyche got the credit for drafting Sapp/Brooks even though Dungy/Gruden were the coaches who largely benefited from them.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#396 : November 21, 2012, 01:19:33 PM

I should create a line graph detailing the emotions of this thread over time. It would be funny to see.

"As you can see, two weeks ago, Josh Freeman was to be brought before a firing squad and shot to death while being simultaneously stoned. This week, Josh Freeman is to be awarded the key to the city and a statue of his arm is to be raised!"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#397 : November 21, 2012, 03:53:37 PM

I should create a line graph detailing the emotions of this thread over time. It would be funny to see.

"As you can see, two weeks ago, Josh Freeman was to be brought before a firing squad and shot to death while being simultaneously stoned. This week, Josh Freeman is to be awarded the key to the city and a statue of his arm is to be raised!"

He's like Rocky in Philly.

Read the response I got on page one. Then read it after each win. It's funny.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

gone

Hall of Famer
#398 : February 09, 2013, 01:15:53 AM

And read it again now.  Still funny?

I'm thinking of locking this thread up. This offense behind a very good Josh Freeman seemingly breaks a new record every week now. I don't think there needs to be any more discussion on it. Laminate the page and put in the book.

Think we should "lock up" Freeman now as well as this thread?

---------------------------

It's interesting to read this and see who's thoughts have evolved, and who's still saying the same things they did before this bump....

Call me a crusader.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#399 : February 09, 2013, 07:17:37 AM

I have a feeling the line graph would like the Rocky Mountians and would match up perfectly with a line graph of Freeman's extremely inconstant and erratic play.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#400 : February 09, 2013, 07:23:14 AM

And read it again now.  Still funny?

I'm thinking of locking this thread up. This offense behind a very good Josh Freeman seemingly breaks a new record every week now. I don't think there needs to be any more discussion on it. Laminate the page and put in the book.

Think we should "lock up" Freeman now as well as this thread?

---------------------------

It's interesting to read this and see who's thoughts have evolved, and who's still saying the same things they did before this bump....

Call me a crusader.

Crusader.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#401 : February 09, 2013, 07:25:02 AM

Strangest QB the Bucs have ever had....and most dangerous in terms of how many years we may waste with him as our no. 1 QB.

In Verner We Trust

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#402 : February 09, 2013, 10:10:42 AM

Strangest QB the Bucs have ever had....and most dangerous in terms of how many years we may waste with him as our no. 1 QB.

Way more dangerous than that Trent Dilfer fella... ::)

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#403 : February 09, 2013, 03:04:53 PM

Actually yes. Who were the other options vs. Trent? Different game then too. Trent was flat out bad his first three years. What he became after 1998 was what he was. Freeman is a roller coaster, far less predictable.

In Verner We Trust

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#404 : February 09, 2013, 08:32:16 PM

Actually yes. Who were the other options vs. Trent?

Who are the other options now? Josh Johnson? Dan Orlovsky?

Different game then too. Trent was flat out bad his first three years. What he became after 1998 was what he was. Freeman is a roller coaster, far less predictable.

Dilfer was also QB of a perennial playoff team with multiple future 1st ballot HOF'ers on it. Freeman was drafted to a team full of project pick ups and camp fodder that was in the beginning of a rebuild. So tell me who was more harmful again?

: February 09, 2013, 08:34:14 PM CBWx2

Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools