Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 31

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 22, 2012, 02:46:26 PM

Not ready to crown him just yet.  Lets see a few more good outings.

Well perhaps some need a larger body of work but I do think we'll see him smash the single season passing record as well. He is current on pace for more than 4,100 yards. The record is at about 3,800

Even after his worst game I was pleading with fans to let the season play out. He certainly needs the rest of the season to see which Freeman is the one we have but he has looked good recently and all many posters can think about is firing people. Enjoy one of the more explosive offensive months we've had ever. See what happens in the future.

I am his biggest fan, but lets temper the enthusiasm.  One bad game in the weeks ahead, and fans will be calling for his head AGAIN.

We will know he has arrived when Chace and HATE jump back on the bandwagon.     Java?  He would badmouth Freeman even if he broke every QB record in the league.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : October 22, 2012, 02:47:18 PM

The Bucs offense is loaded with weapons.   They'd be better with Tebow at QB.    With Tebow at QB, they'd be 5-1 or 6-0 right now.

benir0

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 22, 2012, 02:49:19 PM

I'm a huge Freeman supporter, but I think we need to wait and see.  Just like I said not to overreact when he played poorly a few weeks ago, we just need to see him take us through a season before committing.  That's what we're doing: evaluating Freeman.  We need this whole season to see if he continues to improve and lead the team to some amount of success.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 22, 2012, 02:53:22 PM

I'm a huge Freeman supporter, but I think we need to wait and see.  Just like I said not to overreact when he played poorly a few weeks ago, we just need to see him take us through a season before committing.  That's what we're doing: evaluating Freeman.  We need this whole season to see if he continues to improve and lead the team to some amount of success.

Agree with 99% of that.  But if he is ballin right through week 16, like he is now, I doubt the teams record would be a reflection on him.  A bad record would be more on the defense, or the run game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 22, 2012, 02:59:37 PM

We will know he has arrived when Chace and HATE jump back on the bandwagon.     Java?  He would badmouth Freeman even if he broke every QB record in the league.
I would advise thinking for yourself and not jumping on board with the scapegoating.  Freeman is taking all the bad mouthing from the diehard Morris supporters looking for vindication. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 22, 2012, 03:08:17 PM

I would advise thinking for yourself and not jumping on board with the scapegoating.  Freeman is taking all the bad mouthing from the diehard Morris supporters looking for vindication.

Not sure what all that means.  I have been a #5 fan since the beginning.  At times I have felt I was all alone in that regard.  I will continue to support him until he proves me wrong, and that time has not arrived yet.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 22, 2012, 03:09:38 PM

Lol. Good luck finding those. Bigfoot and the "Nessie" could help you with the search effort.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 22, 2012, 03:14:09 PM

When Freeman gets hot , he's as good as anyone . We already knew that.

What we need to see now is consistency. Can he do it for the rest of the season ??

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 22, 2012, 03:23:06 PM

It's official then, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 22, 2012, 03:27:30 PM

Quote from: JavaRay
The Bucs offense is loaded with weapons.   They'd be better with Tebow at QB.    With Tebow at QB, they'd be 5-1 or 6-0 right now.

Tebow has nothing on Casey Weldon.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 22, 2012, 03:29:46 PM

We could have used Tebow on those 4 downs at the goaline . Garanteed he punches it in. Best short yardage runner in the game,  that guy.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 22, 2012, 03:30:56 PM

We could have used Tebow on those 4 downs at the goaline . Garanteed he punches it in. Best short yardage runner in the game,  that guy.

He would of been moved to RB by now, if that was true.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 22, 2012, 03:39:31 PM

Quote from: JavaRay
Coincidentally, I was at Loch Ness last week and did find Nessie.   

True story.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 22, 2012, 03:39:44 PM

If you can show me in the Buccaneers records where 3 games passing is listed, I might believe you.    That obviously isn't a record anyone cares about and a desperate spin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Records

Carnell was crowned after 3 games

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 22, 2012, 03:50:27 PM

So you think Freeman is equivalent to Carnell.    I don't know.   Carnell won all three of those games, he didn't go 1-2 with his only win against the crappy Chiefs.   And Carnell won rookie if the year.    I don't see Freeman winning any awards and very few games.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools