Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#45 : October 22, 2012, 03:51:16 PM

Quote from: JavaRay
Coincidentally, I was at Loch Ness last week and did find Nessie.   

True story.

100% true.   Nessie was a sticker on the window of the tour boat.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#46 : October 22, 2012, 03:53:21 PM

freeman will be here for the next 10 years.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#47 : October 22, 2012, 03:54:19 PM

Kind of like Shaun King?   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 22, 2012, 03:56:24 PM

So you think Freeman is equivalent to Carnell.    I don't know.   Carnell won all three of those games, he didn't go 1-2 with his only win against the crappy Chiefs.   And Carnell won rookie if the year.    I don't see Freeman winning any awards and very few games.

If Freeman keeps up his present pace, he could get second place in Comeback Player of the Year award.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#49 : October 22, 2012, 04:05:50 PM

The biggest complaint has been his consistency. When he gets that from the team around him, you will see it. Ditto for the coaching staff and the playbook. Every year it's been change and turmoil. He's gained a lot of experience, but he's also had to adapt to almost a complete overhaul of everything around him. People are spoiled. They expect too much too soon', and they don't cut him any slack. Steve Young is a HOF QB because he was traded to a team that had structure and consistency. That never would have happened if he had stayed in Tampa. It didn't happen for Vinnie. I believe it will happen for Freeman now that Schiano is here. The environment has changed. There is structure. The consistency will come along with more talent and a franchise focused on just doing the job. Freeman will set more franchise records, starting with this season. His 2010 TD to interception ratio ranks #9 all time in the history of the NFL. He and VJ set a franchise record for the longest offensive play. Freeman is no where near what he will become in the future and he is already head and shoulders above any QB the Bucs have ever had, even Brad Johnson. Brad Johnson was in the right place at the right time with limited skills. Freeman can run the ball if he has to. Johnson could move in the pocket but he was never any great threat to run. Josh Freeman is in the right place at the right time and the right environment. The Bucs will be consistent playoff contenders because of Josh Freeman and the offense.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#50 : October 22, 2012, 04:06:15 PM

Anti, sorry but he would have to play the Saints and Chiefs the rest of the year and sadly we only play the saints one more time.
What week do you guys play yourselves?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 22, 2012, 04:13:00 PM

Anti, sorry but he would have to play the Saints and Chiefs the rest of the year and sadly we only play the saints one more time.
What week do you guys play yourselves?

That would be interesting. Drew Brees and co. could just play against a hologram Saints defense...the holograms would probably be better in pass coveage than the real life D.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 22, 2012, 04:21:32 PM

Oh god. Just realized that means 10 more years of listening to Java. Maybe we should just cut him now and I can save my sanity.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#53 : October 22, 2012, 04:25:33 PM

Kind of like Shaun King?   
Kind of like Brady or Manning, but not like tebow who's on his second team in three years for a first round pick.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#54 : October 22, 2012, 04:27:12 PM

Until someone else wins a Super Bowl, Brad Johnson is the best QB in Bucs history.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 22, 2012, 04:32:21 PM

Kind of like Shaun King?   
Kind of like Brady or Manning, but not like tebow who's on his second team in three years for a first round pick.

This typically produces good results when attempting to treat most delusional disorders...

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 22, 2012, 04:32:57 PM

Until someone else wins a Super Bowl, Brad Johnson is the best QB in Bucs history.

Or is he simply a sufficient QB on the best bucs team ever?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

meekerbeastman

Second String

#57 : October 22, 2012, 04:33:40 PM

i like freman alot and thought he got a bum rap last year for the garbage he had to play with. I like most of what we have seen, there have been alot of drops and players out of bounds that is no on freeman either. 420yds is nothing to scoff at.

But im not crowning Freeman the best QB in franchise history until he passes brad johnsons record of 1 Superbowl.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 22, 2012, 04:34:58 PM

Kind of like Shaun King?   

I dont know if he will be here the next ten years but I think hes the best we got for now. I think he will be here until he proves we can get better. For now I will predict he will be the starter to start next season. I cant tell you anything past that. Still need to see more.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#59 : October 22, 2012, 04:37:38 PM

I predict a rough night in Minnesota this Thursday and then everyone will immediately hate him again.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official! Josh Freeman best bucs QB EVER! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools