Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any words on Bowers? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: October 23, 2012, 11:16:24 AM

How is it that T-Zizzle and Bowers both got the same injury around the same time.. Suggs is back but we haven't heard a peep from Bowers...any words on this guy?

Sam Ram 33

Second String

#1 : October 23, 2012, 11:35:43 AM

Suggs is a freak.... Bowers is injury prone and has genetic knee problems.... big difference

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 23, 2012, 11:38:39 AM

Suggs injured himself before Bowers is the real answer.

One week before Bowers, to be exact

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 23, 2012, 11:47:57 AM

Huh? They both are "freaks" for even participating this much.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 23, 2012, 11:53:05 AM

Wait a sec? Our 2nd year player with 1.5 sacks isn't getting as much coverage as the reigning defensive player of the year? Unpossible.

Bowers is back at practice doing light work. Coach said they are taking their time with him and will play him when he's ready. I'm ecstatic he'll even be back this year.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 23, 2012, 11:56:17 AM

Wait a sec? Our 2nd year player with 1.5 sacks isn't getting as much coverage as the reigning defensive player of the year? Unpossible.

Bowers is back at practice doing light work. Coach said they are taking their time with him and will play him when he's ready. I'm ecstatic he'll even be back this year.

Yea I didnt think he would come back at all this season. I just hope they dont rush him. Id be ok if they held him out to be on the safe side.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 23, 2012, 12:50:04 PM

I dont want them to hold him out if he's healthy and isn't risking further injury. If he's good to go he could use the experience. Especially if he'll be used at RE this year, if he can flip sides as well as he did in college it could be very useful in the future when Clayborn is back in the mix.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 23, 2012, 12:54:49 PM

I wish he returns an animal... And pans out for us.. We haven't had anyone pan out since the mid 90s for god sakes!!!we need our d-line up and running healthy to have a shot in the south

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 23, 2012, 05:02:14 PM

Suggs is a freak.... Bowers is injury prone and has genetic knee problems.... big difference

Suggs injured himself before Bowers is the real answer.

One week before Bowers, to be exact

PWNED

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2012, 05:36:31 PM

a tear in knee cartilage is not a genetic disorder.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

yungbull

Starter
#10 : October 23, 2012, 05:41:55 PM

Wouldve been nice to see Bowers out there, but whats the purpose??  Why rush him in a week or so early and risk causing a more serious career threatening injury. 

And how much did playing Suggs really matter when the team got routed?

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 23, 2012, 05:58:06 PM

I believe the word he is searching for was "degenerative". Which could bring out all the internet doctors.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 24, 2012, 12:05:33 AM

I believe the word he is searching for was "degenerative". Which could bring out all the internet doctors.

even if that were the case(i dont think it is) there would have to be a reasonable history of issues for it to be degenerative. degenerative suggests a continual decline. One instance of cleaning up the damaged tissue is very far from degenerative. Some guys need continual maintenance, and some guys will never see a doctor again over the issue. A term like that cant be implied until its shown to be a continual problem. Once is far from the definition of the word.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

utbuc

Second String

#13 : October 24, 2012, 05:34:31 AM

Has. Anyone heard if he will see any playing time Thursday I think he should just start out playing like 10 play suggs played over 40 snaps I'm supprised he played that many with the score the way it was

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 25, 2012, 08:27:06 AM

Apparently he was very close to playing last week. I guess we should assume he made the trip?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any words on Bowers? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools