Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs at Vikings Game Day Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 72

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 23, 2012, 11:04:32 PM

Vikes D is the kind of defense that gives Freeman and our oline fits. I pray to the football gods that they favor our ground game. If we cant run it, Freeman will have atleast 2 picks and get sacked like 5 x's.

I would tend to disagree here. I don't have numbers to back it up, but it is my thought that Freeman has been much better against a traditional 4-3 versus the 3-4. That being said, Minnesota presents a challenge with their defensive line. However, I have faith that the big boys up front can give Freeman some time. I will take our WRs over their DBs any day of the week. Expect a lot of two deep defense by the vikings. Watch for Dallas Clark/Stocker/Martin/Underwood to be the keys to the game. Specifically our  TEs and Martin in the passing game. If they play big, we win.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 23, 2012, 11:22:34 PM

If the Bucs can stop the run, that will force Ponder into trying to win the game.

Bucs.....3 picks.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#32 : October 24, 2012, 12:36:38 AM

If the Bucs can stop the run, that will force Ponder into trying to win the game.

Bucs.....3 picks.

I am in agreeance that if our Run D brings it this game, we will win against Ponder. Hope they do, I'm starting Tampa D, with Minn D benched. I trust our WRs over their DBs. We shall see.

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : October 24, 2012, 12:37:38 AM

Please Ricky Bobby, don't watch the game.   You are bad luck.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#34 : October 24, 2012, 01:00:57 AM

Java, you finally agree then, brother? I told you! I watched the last one at the worse possible moments as well. Turned it on right after VJax made his catch, then got ran down and stopped before a TD. Watched while we got stopped at goal line - turned stream back off. Turned it back on at the Mike Will catch that was flagged for illegal touching. lol. FML. I WILL NOT watch this Vikings game at all. I'll sleep through it and we will blow out the Vikings in their house.  :D

Prediction: Bucs - 28
Vikes - 17

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 24, 2012, 01:08:41 AM

I'm just kidding.   Watch the game.   There's no such thing as bad luck.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 24, 2012, 02:39:42 AM

Java, you finally agree then, brother? I told you! I watched the last one at the worse possible moments as well. Turned it on right after VJax made his catch, then got ran down and stopped before a TD. Watched while we got stopped at goal line - turned stream back off. Turned it back on at the Mike Will catch that was flagged for illegal touching. lol. FML. I WILL NOT watch this Vikings game at all. I'll sleep through it and we will blow out the Vikings in their house.  :D

Prediction: Bucs - 28
Vikes - 17
28-17 is a blow out?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 24, 2012, 03:58:08 AM

For a better gauge, look at the Giants game......not the Saints game.

You mean the Giants game where we dominated for three quarters and then got carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey in the 4th? I don't see that happening to the Vikings.

Dominated for 3 quarters? What? We were opportunistic for 3 quarters. Our 3 TD's in the 2nd quarter were a 28 yard drive, a 13 yard drive and a 60 yard INT return for a TD. We took advantage of their mistakes, something that should not be confused for "domination". LOL.

What I was alluding to anyway, was the fact that the Vikings have a decent defense, as do the GMen. I suppose Dallas would have been a better comparison than the Giants.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 24, 2012, 08:01:18 AM

Grimm, you've gotten to the point where you are so one sided and negative that it is impossible to even have a conversation. You sound like Java, but at least Java is doing it on purpose to annoy people...you seem to be serious. You can't give our defense credit for dominating the Giants for three quarters? Really? It was just the Giant's mistakes? Gimme a break dude. Our defense dominated and CAUSED mistakes and our offense capitalized on everyone of them. That is what good football teams do. You need to snap back to reality and drop the doom and gloom act.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 24, 2012, 08:15:02 AM

This game will prove whether Ponder or Freeman is the better QB.

No it won't you idiot. It will prove who has the better team but not really even that. Visiting teams are 1-5 on Thursday night football. Ponder threw for less than 100 yards and 2 picks last week.

Troll or very stupid human being. Which one are you?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 24, 2012, 08:51:28 AM

Here's the dreaded sound....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w05Yknc42uM

just heard an interview clip of Josh Freeman and he made reference to that sound - and how irritating it is

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 24, 2012, 09:31:51 AM

Grimm, you've gotten to the point where you are so one sided and negative that it is impossible to even have a conversation. You sound like Java, but at least Java is doing it on purpose to annoy people...you seem to be serious. You can't give our defense credit for dominating the Giants for three quarters? Really? It was just the Giant's mistakes? Gimme a break dude. Our defense dominated and CAUSED mistakes and our offense capitalized on everyone of them. That is what good football teams do. You need to snap back to reality and drop the doom and gloom act.

Agreed

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 24, 2012, 09:59:12 AM

Grimm has been a little negative or whatever...but that doesn't mean he is incorrect in his analysis of that Giants game. "Opportunistic" is much more accurate of a description as opposed to "domination".

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 24, 2012, 01:01:05 PM

Whichever team wins this game Thursday will be the one with the better QB.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 24, 2012, 01:06:29 PM

Guess the other ten dudes can take the night off.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 72
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs at Vikings Game Day Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools