Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would our record be if ex-QB Jack Thompson.... « previous next »
Page: 1

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: October 24, 2012, 08:10:43 PM

What would our record be if ex-QB Jack Thompson & Madonna mated and had a kid who'd be in his early/mid 20's who was now the QB of the Bucs??

I'd say 1-4 or 2-3... maybe worse.....

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#1 : October 24, 2012, 09:03:16 PM

What would our record be if ex-QB Jack Thompson & Madonna mated and had a kid who'd be in his early/mid 20's who was now the QB of the Bucs??

I'd say 1-4 or 2-3... maybe worse.....

Who is this Madonna you speak of?   ???

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : October 24, 2012, 09:07:57 PM

Jack Thomson is the ex Buc QB who most reminds me of Freeman.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#3 : October 24, 2012, 09:21:18 PM

Jack Thomson is the ex Buc QB who most reminds me of Freeman.

So we could just as easily modify the original post to state "What would our record be if soon-to-be-ex-QB Josh Freeman & Madonna mated and had a kid who'd be in his early/mid 20's who was now the QB of the Bucs??"

Fixed?

bodydenny

Rookie

#4 : October 24, 2012, 09:31:20 PM

That is SO unfair Java. I watched every game of Thompson's Tampa career. Didn't Freeman win more games his rookie year than Thompson won in his entire tenure? I know record was 2-14 in '83/6-10 in '84,but I'm pretty sure all the '84 wins were Deberg. Freeman has at least had flashes;he's no way comparable to thompson.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#5 : October 24, 2012, 09:34:50 PM

That is SO unfair Java. I watched every game of Thompson's Tampa career. Didn't Freeman win more games his rookie year than Thompson won in his entire tenure? I know record was 2-14 in '83/6-10 in '84,but I'm pretty sure all the '84 wins were Deberg. Freeman has at least had flashes;he's no way comparable to thompson.

Ok, who's alternate trolling account is bodydenny? Come on, fess up, guys!  :P

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : October 24, 2012, 10:08:26 PM

I'm not saying their play is the same.   Their demeanor is the same.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would our record be if ex-QB Jack Thompson.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools